Spar (1)

Uchiha Sasuke was annoyed.

Sakura had been particularly pissing him off during their spars. When they started their sessions, she took them seriously. She used to hit him hard. Every hit, thrilled him because she never pulled back. Every attack from the back excited him. She proved her skill to him. Originally she begged him to even spar with her in the first place as he always opted to spar with their other teammates. He was reluctant, finding an incessant desire to protect her from harm. An itching need swelled, wishing she wouldn't press the will to spar to ensure she wouldn't be harmed should she find herself pregnant.

But he was ahead of himself, denial forcing its way first in his thoughts one day after her many offers; too eagerly accepting her offer and they fought in their old training grounds. Sasuke was pleased that the pink haired girl could hold her own against even him. Even more so, that she would satisfy his protective nature reminding him of her exceeding healing abilities.

Her very fertile -and appealing- body would not be harmed during their spars.

That returns to Sasuke's reasons for irritation. While earlier Sakura showed effort in their fights, surprising him with her taijutsu. And then it just stopped. As if she had stopped trying to impress him.

Sakura had taken on this strange desire to tease him during their sessions.

Sasuke would send a punch towards her face, Sakura'd catch his fist, bring his knuckles to her lips and kiss it. At his shock, she'd grant him an innocent smile.

Sasuke would sweep her, and in mid-air she'd catch his legs with her arms, bringing him down with her. Before he could recovery from this shock, he'd find her straddling him, staring down. She'd lean forward and kiss his cheek softy, sitting up, with that same bright smile.

Sasuke would rush her, Kusanagi gripped in hand nearing her. With her superhuman strength, she'd slap the blade down, wrapping her arms around his neck pulling him into a hug. His heart raced, her pillow-soft cheek pressed against his. He felt the tickle of her eyelashes, he'd assume she closed her eyes. Delicately, she brushed her lips against his earlobe, whispering, "I love you, Sasuke-kun."

His entire face heated.

Unsure what to place the exact emotion, Sasuke assumed the sensations running through him was irritation. Annoyed at her mocking their spars.

Sakura annoyed him. She made his heart race with her sheer mockery. She pissed him off, teasing his very serious attacks with kisses that lingered on his skin even hours after. Sakura's reminders of her love for him heated him up, he guessed the heat that boiled in his veins from her actions, was anger.