Baby Bump (1)

"Finally," Sakura says as she enters the rented room first. She immediately goes for the sofa and sinks her worn out body onto it with a relieved sigh. Despite the added bulk in her front from the pregnancy, she is still a very active woman, but after a whole day of travelling, she desperately needs to rest her poor feet.

Her husband comes inside at a more moderate pace, hangs up his cloak, then sits next to her. They take in the moment of a blessed silence, so different from the bustling town outside. Then Sasuke catches a movement from the corner of his eye. It's Sakura, with the shirt bunched up under her chest, rubbing her exposed belly.

"Does it hurt?" he asks.

"No, it's just... this feels nice. Here, try it," Sakura takes his hand and places it over her round stomach.

Sasuke's touch is hesitant at first. Her skin is smooth and stretched out, as if she has a balloon underneath. He strokes it lightly, looking to Sakura to see if he's doing it right.

"You can rub it with your whole palm... Yes, just like that, Sasuke-kun... good..." she instructs him, her eyes shutting as she melts under his touch.

Sasuke's confidence grows with her approval. He develops a steady rhythm, rubbing her stomach in circles, sometimes dipping his thumb into her soft navel teasingly. She sighs a little when he touches her there.

With her head thrown back, eyes closed, coral lips parted invitingly, she is completely open and vulnerable to attack, like a grazing doe unaware of the hunter sneaking up on her. Sasuke's half-lidded gaze follows the graceful line of her neck down to her heaving chest. He holds her swollen belly in his hand, still stroking idly.

Sakura's breath hitches when her husband nuzzles her neck and his lips gently caress her sensitive skin. Her pulse jumps and she releases a muffled groan, but she doesn't resist. Instead, she tilts her head to the side, giving him better access.

Sasuke kisses down her neck leisurely, tasting her skin, nipping it lightly. He picks a nice, juicy spot and suckles on it hard to leave his mark.

"Sasuke-kun, no!" Sakura gasps. "Everyone will see... nghhh...!"

Her protest is cut short by his hand slipping under the shirt and cupping the swell of her left breast. He pinches her nipple through the bra, relishing in her girlish squeak. She's gotten a lot more sensitive because of the pregnancy and he takes full advantage of that.

Sakura is still reeling from this two-pronged attack, when Sasuke deftly unzips her shirt and pulls up her thin bra, releasing her perky tits with a bounce. They're heavier and firmer, with cherry red tips which before the pregnancy were a nice shade of baby pink. Now the innocent colour is gone as her body is changing to sustain their child growing in her womb. Sakura groans deeply when he puts his hot mouth on her tender right nipple and sucks it in until it hardens on his tongue. All the while his hand kneads her other breast gently.

She's moaning and squirming from the stimulation, the weird tingle in her chest becoming unbearable. She grasps at his head and tries to pull him away, but the overpowering pleasure robs her of any strength.

"Sa-Sasuke-kun, stop! Ahh! Please!" she begs, red-faced and teary-eyed. Sasuke levels a calculating look at her, his lips still clamped on her nipple, then he gives her a hard suck.