P*rn Without Plot (3/4)

You see Mei's picture up there? Yeah, she has something to do with this chapter...

xxx

This is bad, Sasuke thinks.

Naruto's the only reason they're watching this movie. He's the one who has an eight-page paper to write on it. And yet, he's the one whose loud snores fill the room while the two main characters fuck on screen for the third time within the hour. French cinema, he rolls his eyes.

It is a good movie. The visuals are stunning and, matched with the music in the background, it's even entrancing. And if he pays attention to the story, he might find it profoundly sad and that's what makes it interesting. But he can't really focus on anything other than Sakura's legs across his lap and his hands kneading the area just above her knee. Why had he started giving her a massage again? Oh, right. Because she's a hardworking barista who's on her feet for nine hours and she looked like she was about to cry when she came home that night.

But it's dark and they're sharing a single blanket and he feels himself straining against his sweatpants. And he knows it's not because of the erotic art film that he's trying desperately to keep his attention on. No, watching people have sex onscreen has never turned him on half as much as they should. No, it's the way Sakura's breathing deepened and how he feels her knees twitch as if she wants to close her legs and how her thighs tense under his touch. It's the thought of how wet she is right now, right next to him.

"Are you okay?" he asks, purposefully moving his hand down her leg and up again. She jumps slightly and her head whips to the side to look at him. And her face−god, her face. She would kill him someday, he just knows it. She looks at him with so much want, so much need, and when she bites down on her lip, he knows that she's trying not to cry out for him. His hand slides down to caress her inner thighs. "Do you want me to...?"

Her teeth digs deeper into her lower lip. Time stretches before she gives in with a desperate nod and he thinks that this is bad.

What about your silly rules, you annoying girl?

She throws her head back as he cups her between her legs, palming her through her jeans. She leans back and raises her hips, hastily unbuttoning and unzipping and yanking her jeans down. Her panties are already soaked and he pushes it aside impatiently, aching to touch her directly.

Sasuke watches her face as he traces her outer lips with two fingers. Watches as she squeezes her eyes shut and her mouth part in a sharp gasp when he presses his palm against her clit while pushing a finger into her. He fights a groan when he feels how creamy she already is inside.

Is it the movie or me, Sakura? he wants to ask but he doesn't trust himself to speak.

He looks past her to make sure that their friend is still asleep before adding another finger. He strokes her, stretches her, and when he reaches deeper and curls his fingers, her back arches. She turns to bury her face into the side of his neck, moaning into his skin.

He feels himself twitch inside his pants as she breathes hotly down his neck. And as if sensing his need, Sakura's fingers ghost over his stomach before dipping below the waistband of his pants to grip him through the opening of his boxers. His breath hitches and he feels her lips curl.

She bites him to keep herself from moaning as he moves deeper inside of her, his fingers stretching her in scissoring motions before curling in, as if beckoning her release. She begins grinding her hips against his hand, mindlessly fucking his fingers, small whimpers escaping her lips despite her attempts to keep quiet.