3.

A strangled sob escaped his quivering lips as he was thrown down on the floor and to add more pain to that, burning hot coffee was splashed onto him.

For once he felt lucky for wearing a oversized hoodie which prevented his skin from burning as he only felt faint warmth seeping through the thick material of the hoodie.

Wasn't being deprived of mother's love was cruel enough to him,....now that he also had to go through rash bullying in the uni.

'Stand up, plumpy ass!' A guy snickered at him and so did his bunch of friends or more of his bootlickers.

And before he could raise himself up, the same guy smacked his ass infront of every other students among whom....some had this very sympathetic look in their face pitying the poor boy who was getting bullied for no reasons at and some were excited with a very nasty grin on their face.

Jimin felt so humiliated. He could have tolerated more beating, even the splash of coffee directly into his skin but definitely not someone touching his body.

'Guys, come on, leave him. We are getting late for our classes.' Another guy ran towards the scene, tapped the back of the guy who had smacked jimin's ass and eventually took them away from jimin.

Jimin sighed as they got away from him and slowly got up on his feet, opened his locker to take his books out but his sufferings had still not ended. A heaps of notes fell from the locker and he didn't need to unfold them to see what could be written inside.

He very well knew it was ryu who did it. He had confessed to jungkook three months ago and he got rejected.

And just after 1 week of that incident, he and jungkook had gotten engaged very lavishly. That news had spreaded like a bonfire and eventually it reached to ryu's ears who considered jimin to be the reason for the rejection he received.

And from that onwards, ryu would always stuff jimin's locker with notes saying how much fat and ugly he was to be jungkook's fiancée.

He knew that too so it didn't affect him much, rather he used to find ryu very immature and childish for pouring out his suppressed anger on somebody else which he,...jimin himself did the day before, that too at his father.

He was no different than the others.

'My god! You look like a mess, jimin.' Ryu spoke while pretending to be shocked as he eyed jimin from head to toe and the very next moment, he bursted out laughing at jimin's state.

'Too bad! Your lover isn't in this particular building to see your sufferings and save you from your bullies.'

Jimin chuckled internally as he was well aware jungkook being in the same building, won't be of any help to jimin. Jungkook would have turned a blind eye even if, he would be getting beaten up to pulp infront of his eyes.

Though they both were finance students, different building were allocated for different grade students.

And jimin being a bit weak in studies and jungkook being a bit more than an average of a student, they had no classes together and ryu would do that locker shit everyday to hurt his feelings.

'I pity you, ryu!'  Jimin said in a very normal tone with no fury in his face and ryu's expression grew into a more fierce one.

'How dare you say that? How dare an ugly piece of shit like you, say that to me?' Jimin was pushed onto the lockers very harshly and ryu threw his fist on the air with an intention to break his jaw but the punch never landed.

It was stopped mid air by the same person who had thrown him onto floor, splased coffee on him and touched him inappropriately.

His one and only bully who was the most prominent reason for him to not wanting to go to the uni, it was funny how he was twisting ryu's wrist to the point where he seemed to be dying from the pain.

'This boy is my prey. Only mine. Got it?' He said as he kicked ryu in his back who fell on his hands while groaning in pain.

'Possessive much, KIM TAEHYUNG!'
Ryu stood up as he sneered at taehyung only to get a punch in return.

'Fuck off, twat!' He growled as he dragged jimin to a distance and pushed him inside the stuffy storage room, and entered inside too....locking the door behind him.

Taking predatory steps towards jimin, who had his fist clenched in fear, he was scared of getting beaten up considering how taehyung locked the door from inside.

'Don't you fucking get it? I have told you to stay as a loner, haven't I? I made myself clear for you to not make any friends or acquaintances whom you can communicate with. But still you have got the nerve to ignore my words and do as per your liking?'

Jimin shook his head slowly and taehyung chuckled more like mocked jimin for how scared he seemed.

'I know no one gives a shit to you. People ignore you for being a ugly, fat loser.' Taehyung grinned as he pinched jimin's cheeks.

'You are supposed to be a loner, understand that?' Taehyung said as he jerked jimin's face away.

A nod followed by sobs left jimin's mouth as taehyung seemed satisfied with jimin's response.

'But don't you think, you should get some sort of punishment for going beyond my words?' Jimin could feel his heartbeat getting louder by every second as he wasn't prepared for what was about to come.

'How about staying here for some hours?' Jimin looked at taehyung with his teary orbs, pleading while shaking terribly and taehyung just rolled his eyes as he pulled jimin by his wrist and violently threw him on the dusty floor.

Jimin's sobs got louder as he reminiscenced how taehyung had locked him once in the bathroom and he had fainted in there.

Jimin's dad had gone abroad the very morning and his mom wouldn't give shit whether he reaches home in time or not. Hell, she won't give a damn about whether he is in home or not.

And hence cold sweats formed in jimin's forehead and his palpitations increased thinking no one would try and look for him even if he gets stuck in the storage room and he didn't want that.

'Please, don't do it!' He begged, but would a bully give in to his request? No definitely not.

He bent forward and grabbed jimin's jaw making his lips puckered and scanned jimin's face ever so clearly.

'Oh! dear..Blame it to your fiancée that you are suffering like this. Your lover boy messed with what was mine and I would do the same to him.'

He let go of jimin not before tapping his cheeks and snatching his cellphone and  locked the door from outside giving a last glance to jimin.

'Now listen here you all!' Taehyung clapped as he wanted everybody's attention to what he was about to announce.

'I have locked someone in here. Anybody, ....any fucking person who dares to unlock this room and tries to help that loser, he or she will face my wrath. It's my dad's uni, so ultimately it's mine uni. You all are in my premise and those who go against my words, I swear I will get you out of this school or you would be taking his place and be mine's prey, got that?' Taehyung declared and grinned in victory as he received almost everyone's nod including the teachers who had no choice but to comply with his threat filled warning.