4.

He could hear a huge commotion coming from the passage by which he knew the classes had ended and everyone were off to dorms or their home.

But there he was, curled up hoping someone would just open the door and let him outside.

Though the room was spacious a bit, he was nevertheless reminded of the basement where his mother used to lock him every other time.

But he was also thankful that the room's lights were atleast working, preventing him from going berserk by the darkness.

He looked at his wrist watch and his anxiousness grew more, as it was 8 pm and the extreme silence was scaring him more.

And what frightened him more was the shadow lingering outside the door since the last few seconds.

'Could it be taehyung? Is he here to torture me more?' Jimin thought as he clenched his hoodie while burying his head in the knees.

'Please go! Leave me alone...I have suffered enough., please...please!' He chanted and jumped out in fear when he heard the door being opened.

He was shook gently on his shoulder and he heard someone ever so softly calling his name, 'jimin!'

It wasn't taehyung afterall which relieved him to some slight extent.

It was his classmate with whom he talked very rarely. Jimin being an extreme introvert and the other guy being a social butterfly, they didn't interact much though being in the class.

Jimin never really talked with anybody of his class anyways.

'Here, jimin....Take this!' Jimin was offered over some cupcakes and water all nicely packed in the handbag and he contemplated to take it or not as he didn't even understand why the hell was San even there.

'Please take it!' San said once again and seeing no response, he kept the bag in the floor by jimin's side.

'I might as well go from here since the door is opened.' Jimin stood up frantically dusting his clothes off.

'No! You can't....Nobody knows I am here. I saw how taehyung dragged you and locked you here in this room, hence I came here to deliver food and water. Taehyung will kill me if he knows I opened this door without his knowledge and let you out. He will get me expelled.' San said desperately as he hurried outside and locked the door once again within fraction of seconds.

'Please let me out, San! I feel suffocated in here. I want to go home.' His cries for help were ignored as all he recieved was silence from San.

'There is washroom behind the empty drawer. And eat whatever I have sent to you. I am sorry, jimin! I am such a damn coward.' San said a while later, as he ran off outside the building leaving jimin all alone in there.

Descending down the stairs, he could see the same figure who handed him over the bag and asked him to go and deliver it to jimin.

'Your job ends here. And donot dare to leak whatever happened between us. I swear I would kill you in that case.' San nodded as he fiddled his fingers wanting to say something else to taehyung.

'Can you not let him go? It's been hours. He said he felt suffocated and was really scared. He said he wants to go home. Please let him go.' San requested, somewhere thinking taehyung would give in but that stone didn't even budge.

'Get the bloody fuck out of my face and quit being nice. He is not associated with you and don't you dare try being friendly with him. He is getting what he deserves.' Taehyung remarked as he pushed San out of his vision.

''Why would you even lock him when you would send him food and water and care about him? Just let him be free. You have done enough.' San yelled and got his ankle stomped up by taehyung in return who was fuming in anger.