6.

Jimin winced as jungkook applied ointment in his cheek and bottom lips.

'You should have delivered a hard punch in his jaw. I didn't know you were getting bullied and that too by taehyung and also to this point where you are bleeding.' Jungkook said in his usual voice as he examined jimin's face searching if there were more bruises or not.

'It's okay. I can handle it on my own. And besides I have no bruises other than this and this.' Jimin said as he pointed his index finger at his cheek and lower lip.

'I saw the you handled it. You almost beat him to pulp, didn't you?' Jungkook taunted jimin while closing the first aid box and keeping it aside.

'Donot be sarcastic with me, jungkook! I would have beaten him too if I could.'

'Was taehyung the reason of you locking yourself at home, and not wanting to go to uni?'

Jimin stayed silent and looked anywhere in the room but jungkook.

'Got it, your silence says it all.' Jungkook sighed reaching for jimin's leg and rolled his pants to his knees, again examining whether he had some injuries or not considering how he limped all the way from uni to jungkook's residence.

'Your leg is okay! It would be alright after resting for a while. If not then hospital isn't that far away, is it?' He then rolled down his pants and then sat by his side, dipping the bed further.

'Listen jimin! I don't want you to freak out but taehyung is mine....

'Brother!' Jimin said before jungkook could complete.

'How did you know that?' Jungkook asked.

'When I saw the family portrait while you brought me to this room, even I was shook but there is nothing I could do about it, do I? I am the one who is suffering for whatever you two brothers have in between. As if I had less things to suffer from, I got brutally bullied by your brother and not to forget he violated me.' Jimin cried as he recalled what taehyung did to him.

He was less than an animal who degraded jimin at every chance he recieved. Jimin had this bit of self- esteem left due to his weight, mother's torture but taehyung was so cruel that he managed to shatter his remaining bits of self- esteem making him realise how ugly he was for every single time.

'I don't know what to say at all' Jungkook deadpanned.

'Of course, you don't know....since you are not the one who has to listen his venomous words. You are not the one being forced to be kissed here. You are not the one who is thrown here and there and gets humiliated infront of all. You are not the one who gets judged for your appearance. It's all me who goes through it and it's again me who gets scolded for being a rude brat and weak by you. ' His eyes soon became the source of his massive tearfall but jimin could care least about it as crying had become a part of him.

'And it all started when you decided not to be friends with me since middle school days. They would verbally abuse me, say nasty things to me and you didn't even try to know how I was doing. You could have atleast told them to stop troubling me. They would have stopped since you were the popular kid but no, you didn't. You left me all alone amidst them to get depressed. You are the reason why I cry and exhaust myself daily. And why are you even here now? Did your dad send you to look after me because I know you wouldn't even blink even if I die someday. Just go, I would be gone from here early in the morning. And you are right about my mom. Maybe I am really too annoying for her to give shit about me. She didn't even try to find me on not reaching home on time. Like you said I am a spoiled brat and get sensitive about trivial matters that are eventually hollowing me up from within.' Jimin ranted and grabbed his head when the sudden and intense migraine attack hit him.

As jungkook was taking his every words, he couldn't deny the accuracy of of it. He had no clarifications to give except saying a simple sorry which would neither be consoling for jimin nor would reflect his past actions but he was about to say it anyways and at the meantime, jimin grabbed his head and his face contorted showing how much pain he was in.....jungkook was glued to his spot with no idea what to do further.

'My pills, shoot!' Jimin shouted and jungkook still didn't respond.

'What pills he is taking about?' He thought and was snapped from his thoughts when jimin got out of the bed, pushing jungkook away.

Sleeping pills had been jimin's saviour since last four years. He used to get relief from migraine attacks and could even sleep despite having insomnia, all thanks to those pills. But he had to have those immediately after feeling the need.

He had a habit of keeping 2-3 pills in a  tiny pouch inside his mobile cover but as taehyung had his mobile he had no other option but to go to his house and take it.

He could feel his scalp being hammered making him break into cold sweats.

His vision was blurred with tears but that didn't stop him from getting out of the room.

'Where are you even running off too?'

'Not again!' Jimin thought as he heard taehyung's voice and was pulled by him into his room, obviously not forgetting to lock it, preventing jungkook from getting inside.

'Look at me!' Taehyung growled at jimin who had his hands on his head till now.

Jimin whimpered when taehyung pressed himself more on him.

'My head hurts.' Jimin whispered and taehyung stayed frozen for a while, his face had worry written upon it.

He could never be cruel with jimin and see him suffer until and unless the reason behind his sparkling eyes wasn't him.

Taehyung panicked. Jimin had never appeared so helpless even when he bullied the poor boy.

He walked jimin to the couch and made him sit on it. Jimin didn't protest against taehyung's touch as he had no strength to even know and care for what was happening.

Taehyung brought a jug of water with him and poured it over his crouched palm. He then splashed it very gently on jimin's scalp thinking it would help to subside his pain.

He continued doing so for few minutes ignoring jungkook's voice of warning him to open the door. And amazingly it did help jimin.

His head felt less heavy by every passing minute as he leaned his head on the couch, closing his eyes taking in the soothing sensation of cold water on his head.

'I have pills inside my mobile cover.' Jimin spoke, his voice had gone a bit hoarse with all the crying and screaming for which taehyung was the reason of.

Taehyung with no further speaking, took out jimin's phone from his pillow and pulled out the tiny pouch from the cover.

'What are these for?' Taehyung asked as he handed it over to jimin along with a glass of water.

'Nothing that concerns you.' Jimin said lowly as he breathed heavily after swallowing the pill.

Taehyung's sympathetic look didn't go unnoticed by jimin. It was the same look which other students gave him while being beaten up by taehyung.

'Does it make you pity me knowing I get intense headache for which I have to take pills? You are one of the major reasons for me not being able to quit these drugs. So stop pitying me, it doesn't suit you at all. Instead beat me, thrash me up, throw me here and there  like some sort of object, say how much ugly and fat I look, pin point every insecurity that I have and humiliate me infront of every other person, because that's what suits you!' Jimin's voice didn't came out rude or harsh. He had this monotonous expression and his tone was even lower than usual times.

'You would go back to being my tormentor anyways! You won't stop unless you kill me. I am well known with your demeanour.' Jimin further added earning a slap from taehyung on his right cheek where jungkook had just applied ointment at.

'See! this is what I was talking about!' Jimin said as he mournfully smiled at his self hood.