19.

Tangled sheets, tangled feets, naked skin being exposed through the disheveled quilt which was barely covering their bodies, it was quite a sight to see!

Jimin had laid his head on hoseok's left arm whereas his right arm was what engulfing jimin's body.

Jimin woke up groggily, his still sleepy eyes barely opened, hoseok's face right infront of his face, he screamed instantly and rolled down the bed taking the quilt with him leaving hoseok naked by himself in the bed...

Hoseok too woke up from the commotion, and straightened his posture at once for not seeing jimin beside him....

'Ouch!' Jimin exclaimed while gripping his elbow and hoseok swiftly got down the next side of the bed hearing jimin's voice..

'Here you are!' Hoseok lazily whispered...

'You are naked! Goodness!' Jimin said!

'Well for what we did last night, it was required for me to get naked! And I would indeed be naked if you take the quilt all to yourself!' Hoseok emphasised as he stretched out his hand for jimin to take it and got up...

'I am sorry! I thought it was all a dream for once and got shocked as your face was right infront of my eyes causing me to fall off the bed right after!' Jimin explained, and got up on his feet through hoseok's help..

'Shall we take a shower?' Hoseok asked!

'Okay! You go first!' Jimin said, literally not getting a hold of what hoseok was insinuating!

'Such an idiot you are!' Hoseok sighed as he pulled jimin in with him to the bathroom!

Jimin was still wrapped up in his quilt, refusing to expose his naked self..

'Is this how you intend to take a shower?'

Jimin shook his head vigorously, indicating a big 'NO'...

'Then what's the problem? You saw me naked the last night and now as well and I have seen you naked from head to toe too. Do you perhaps regret what happened between us?' Hoseok asked as he neared further towards jimin...

'I do not regret a second of it....It's just that....'

'Then tell me what it is?' Hoseok asked in a very gentle voice caressing jimin's arms from the fabric...

'I mean we had sex...the situation demanded me to get naked and show my body to you but I don't want to show it to you now cause I don't want you to throw up...my body is not the ideal kind of body, are you getting it? I hope that my visuals from last night are washed away from your mind, or else I would feel uncomfortable about it!' He chuckled pretentiously afterwards....

'I hate how you just casually degraded yourself by laughing the matter off.. An ideal body? What nuisance is that? Throw up? How can you be so disrespectful towards your own body, jimin? You are lovely! And I like you, adore you and even what's beneath the quilt that you are holding onto so tightly! And if you are really uncomfortable, then you can gladly take a shower by your own! I won't say a thing but the reason you stated was what got me furious.. and the visuals from last night won't be washed down from my memories, rather I love the time we shared!'

'Just step outside if you still feel insecure of your body..I can't force you to do something you don't want to...but decide immediately! I am getting quite uncomfortable by myself for exposing my naked self to you when you are wrapped up tightly in the quilt all by yourself!' Hoseok further added and jimin immediately dropped the fabric on the marbled floor causing hoseok's jaw to drop....

'And now that's what I am talking about!' Hoseok winked flirtatiously causing jimin to blush....

Having a good time by themselves while cuddling in the bed in their bathrobes, jimin felt the happiest the present moment. Someone out there, embraced his flaws, engulfed in his arms, whispered how pretty he looked so many times, jimin felt lucky to have hoseok in his life...