7.

'You would go back to being my tormentor anyways! You won't stop unless you kill me. I am well known with your demeanour.' Jimin further added earning a slap from taehyung on his right cheek where jungkook had just applied ointment at.

'See! this is what I was talking about!' Jimin said as he mournfully smiled at his self hood.

Taehyung did what he did. He had no remorse.

He was about to touch jimin once again when the door opened and jungkook and their dad arrived there with jungkook's palm tightly clutched with the master key.

Jungkook saw nowhere. He ran over to taehyung and backhanded him. In the mean time when taehyung was recovering from the blow, he hastily made jimin stand, and took him out from there.

Taehyung saw how jungkook yet again took jimin away from him. Jimin was his, no one else's. One and only his hand was supposed to feel jimin's skin. He was supposed to be the one to whom jimin leans on, and nobody else.

Taehyung too raised up and started taking his feet towards the door but was stopped by his father who slapped him, disbalancing his posture.

'Where the hell do you think you are going? Haven't you done enough damage to jimin?' Taehyung scoffed, laughing further causing his father to look at him in disgruntled manner.

'And what about you? Haven't you done enough damage to your older son by declaring jungkook as your inheritor. And you even engaged him with jimin who you knew I liked him. I begged you to not engage them both. But you crushed your older son's love, snatched who was meant to be mine, handed him over to your other loving son. What the hell was you thinking when you took such shitty decision?' Taehyung snapped while his dad's glare hardened more than before.

'I didn't want to spoil jimin's life by making you his soon to be husband. You are an irresponsible, arrogant and spoiled brat. You may be older than jungkook but you are so immature. You wasted two years of your fucking life over her. You are a disgrace to this family and I am ashamed of being your dad. You always cause trouble and I have to clean up your mess so that my reputation remains as it is. And talking about declaring jungkook as the inheritor, I am just considering him as one for now. If you want to be one, then prove yourself. Behave like one and bloody act like one! And if I find you even lingering around jimin, then I would gladly kick you out of the house.'

'Fuck you and your philosophy!' Taehyung spat, receiving a powerful smack from his dad.

'That's it! You are grounded for a month. Stay locked up in this room and then may be you would come to your senses and be respectful to your dad, you impudent kid!' Junghyun(a/n: Tired of saying him, taehyung's dad. And thus gave him a name.) bellowed out and walked outside the room, not before giving a threatning stare to taehyung.

Jimin was taken by jungkook to his own room as per suggested by junghyun. Jimin was not in good condition and thus needed someone beside to take care of him.

'You sleep here in the bed! I would take the couch!' Jimin hummed, silently sitting on the edge of the bed.

'I had no idea taehyung would behave in this way some day. He is not the one whom I used to call hyung anymore.' Jungkook sighed taking an oversized
t -shirt and shorts out from his wardrobe.

'Take these!' He threw it at jimin's direction, to which jimin failed to catch.

Jimin picked those up from the floor and turned them back and forth, calculating whether they would fit onto his body or not.

'I don't think they would fit me. I am huge and these seems small for me.' Jimin awkwardly whispered, keeping them aside him.

Jungkook exhaled pinching the tip of his nose hearing what jimin just said.

'Atleast try those on. Why do you speak so low about yourself? Maybe it will fit on you and if not then we can think what to do further. You can't be hurt if others speak ill of you when you yourself aren't confident on your own skin. You donot have any right to feel offended when taehyung talks shit about your physique when you degrade yourself in such manner.' Jungkook calmly said and jimin hesitantly nodded.

How he wished everything could be as easy as jungkook was saying. Who would even want to be in such predicament where the person casually speaks and thinks so low about their own self. He did not wish to turn out like that who would cuss himself for being vulnerable and susceptible to people's mockery and taunts.

The one who avoids looking his reflection in the mirror couldn't change so easily just by hearing some words which did sound good but couldn't be applicable in his life. But nevertheless, he quietly took the t shirt and shorts, and changed in the bathroom.

Looking himself in the huge full mirror, he gazed himself through every angles and direction where his eyes reached. The shirt was nor tight nor loose on him and as the shorts were of free size, it fitted him too.

Being immensely conscious of himself, he came out of the bathroom and hurriedly slipped inside the thin blanket covering his whole body from head to toe.

Jungkook had already lied on the couch while facing the other side.

'Not everyone is perfect the way they are. We people are full of flaws. You gotta accept it, jimin!' Jungkook voice reached jimin's tears and a drop of tear spilled from jimin's eye instantly.

Jungkook wasn't there for him when he needed him the most. He has been fighting his anxiety, insomnia, eating disorder, deflated self worth on his own from years. Now no self love quotes, words of assurance could turn him into how he was once, doesn't matter even if jungkook was the one saying it.

'Good night!' Jimin spoke lowly, closing his eyes with the hope that he won't again have to turn and toss around in the bed for sleep to take over him.