8.

There were no signs of jimin, when jungkook woke up from his sleep! He rubbed his eyes further and noticed that his clothes he borrowed to jimin last night, were neatly folded on the bed.

He took long strides towards the dinning hall after completing his morning routine to see if jimin was having his breakfast, but jimin wasn't there as well.

A bowl of oatmeal was untouched and taehyung was present there as well, lazily having his breakfast.

'Sir jimin, didn't even touch his meal. He seemed in a lot of hurry!' A maid informed him as she noticed jungkook taking a glance at the untouched meal.

'Good for him! I don't think his body is used to light meals anyways. He can survive atleast 2 weeks without food with the kind of body he has!' Taehyung chuckled while the maid quietly left the scene.

Jungkook looked unbothered. And it irked taehyung as he wasn't successful in bringing a reaction out of him.

'Wasn't jimin in your room, yesterday? Did you both sleep in the same bed? I bet not, jimin's fat ass must have taken the whole bed by itself!' Taehyung side eyed jungkook to notice even a slight change of expression in his brother's face.

'Only if jimin had allowed me to share the sort of steamy session we had' Jungkook scrunched his nose and chuckled in return.

'You!' Taehyung banged the table in frustration causing jungkook to cast a cheeky smile at him.

' But, I am more than ready to share the steamy session I had with her 2 yrs ago, shall I?' Taehyung's words infuriated jungkook as he tried to attack taehyung in an attempt to hit him with the chair but taehyung kicked jungkook's legs causing him to lose balance.

'It's my girlfriend whom you are taking about!' Jungkook slammed his hands on the ground as he kicked taehyung's chest and as a result, he fell down along with the chair.

'You snatched her away from me!' Taehyung gritted his teeth, as he clumsily stood up.

'She wasn't yours in the first place to snatch her from you! I am tired of saying it.. you were mistaken about her actions but your thick skull can't seem to get this simple thing!' Jungkook retorted back.

'Lies wouldn't be transformed into truth even if you say it for a million times. You and that girl, both of you played me!'

'For what? Why tf would I even want to hurt you?'

'To inherit all the property. You wanted to prove me as an unworthy one infront of dad, you played with my mind, my emotions and successfully broke me! You and that your girlfriend,.... surely a day would come when you would be as hurt as I was! Bet your mom taught you this shit!'

'A day like that won't ever come, keep on thinking ill of me and my mom and who knows I would snatch jimin from you too!' Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows, to annoy taehyung and surely he did. He could decipher that from the sudden change in taehyung's facial expression.

'With the way you act infront of jimin, he won't even look at you! Give up when you can!' Jungkook further said!

'What about the way I behave? I loathe him, I would continue to treat him as I like!' Taehyung replied, hiding from jungkook's gaze.

'Any fool can guess the sort of intentions you have for him. Harassing him, making fun of him and his physique would get you nowhere!' Taehyung hmphed as he picked up the chair from the floor and sat on it again!

'Do reminisce the moment you stopped hanging around with him, as you prioritised your reputation over your friendship, before lecturing me!' Taehyung continued having his oatmeal but jungkook was not having it at all.

'What the fuck is your problem? Lexi being my girlfriend or jimin being my fiancée?' Jungkook bellowed.

'Lexi, that slut! I don't give a F even if she fucks five guys at once!' As expected taehyung recieved a pretty good punch in his sculptured face but he was glad, he spoiled jungkook's mood and fucked with his mind even for a brief moment.

'Done with you and your shit!!'

'Shut up!' A heavy voice boomed in the hall, jungkook became all attentive while taehyung didn't even care to look at the source of the sudden voice that echoed in the spacious hall.

'That is how you talk to your brother?' Their dad Junghyun, rebuked jungkook as he whispered an apology instantly.

'And let's not even talk about you, taehyung! Loser, a complete loser, that's what you are!!' He further said but taehyung gave a smirk, continuing to gobble up his food, pretending as if his father wasn't even present there.

'I have some news!' Junghyun said as jungkook nodded, giving his father the full attention, opposite to what taehyung did.

'Jungkook, you are going to get married to jimin right after you graduate, exactly six months later!' Taehyung finally looked up at his father, he was still struck with the abrupt announcement.

'Forget about your girlfriend, she is not suitable for our family! A mere waiter's daughter definitely can't be married to the son of a family like mine!' Junghyun added more, jungkook was horrified by the news, his face said it all.

Sooner or later, he indeed was supposed to get married to jimin, but he didn't imagine it would be that sooner, and obviously he wasn't ready to let Lexi go from his life. She was the only person besides his mom who could make him feel alive and happy. But at the same time, he couldn't defy his dad as well, as that's what his mother have taught him all his life.

'How could you do this? How could you do this to your eldest child? Do you not care about me at all?' Junghyun snorted hearing taehyung referring him as the eldest child.

'Then act like one! You were supposed to be graduated long before and work with me by now, but you spoiled it all by chasing after a girl, and the irony is my second son is dating the same girl now! You both, better keep your act straight, until you two want to get thrown out of my house. Mainly, taehyung, you...If I find you troubling jimin again, I would lame your ass and since you are grounded for a month, jungkook would bring you all the notes and help you in your studies, and you both better do it, understood?' Having a stern person like junghyun as their dad, they knew long before, going against him would be detrimental to their ownself despite of rebelling against him a number of times and all they could do was nod although their minds were fixed on elsewhere.

'Good!' Junghyun deadpanned!!

'Does jimin know this? I thought we were supposed to get married after he graduates.' Jungkook questioned thinking maybe his father would have a change of heart and he would have a bit more time to himself until he would get bounded to jimin.

'Looking at taehyung's antics and jimin's helplessness, I have preponed the wedding. It's not like I am tying you down with someone out of your sexual preference in the first place. You dated a number of guys as well in high school. You should be thankful that you have got a modern and progressive dad who thinks about your sexuality as well!' Taehyung cackled scornfully as he heard his father terming himself as a modern and progressive parent.

'Oh, god..this shit is too funny!!' He continued to chortle...

'It would be more funnier when jimin would be your brother in law, save it for the wedding!' Junghyun nonchalantly said with a pinch of sarcasm and it was more than enough to zip taehyung's mouth!

'As if I would let it happen!' Taeyhung said, switching to a serious aura in seconds.

'We will see!' His dad answered in duh-tone!

'Indeed, we will!!' He retorted back, and stomped towards his room only after colliding with jungkook's shoulder brusquely.