18.

JIMIN'S POV:

Hoseok didn't inquire me about my state. His pupils dialated for a while but he took me to his room in a very composed manner..

I was expecting him to bombard me with questions but he didn't!

Me being heavily embarrassed about my state, I couldn't even look at him in his eyes when he made me take a warm shower and treated all those bloody scattered wounds in the soles of my feet.

It was as if he understood me...he held my hand in his, comforted me, wiped my tears,...that was all I could wish for in the moment...

My dad was the only one who provided me with those warm and fuzzy cuddles and caresses in my entire life but getting it from another fellow individual indeed felt different, rather I would say, I felt butterflies in my stomach...

'Hoseok!' I said as I caught his hand which were putting the fur blanket around me....I was in the robe he borrowed me,..he was making sure that that I would not caught a cold which sort of reddened up my cheeks in embarrassment...

'Hmm!' He hummed..

'Won't you ask me why am I here in this state? Aren't you curious?'

'I don't want you to go thorough those hurtful things all over again in your head and cry rivers..I can't bear to see you cry! You are my best friend after all!' Hoseok stated as he combed my hair with his fingers.

My heart drummed hearing his sweet voice.. how could one be so thoughtful?

'Why are you like this hoseok?' Unknown to myself, I was yet again shedding tears in no time catching him off guard..

'Like what? What did I do?' His voice shook as he observed me here and there doubting if something was wrong with me..

'Shut up!' My voice came out meekly as I stood up from the edge of his polished wooden bed and hugged him instantly...

'Will you always be with me hoseok? Will you always take care of me?' I said what I said...

'Always! Aren't I your bestfriend? You don't need to run to me this moment onwards. I would be the one who will run to you and engulf you in my arms because you deserve all the happiness in the world, Chim!' He answered back and I cried harder ....

'I won't regret this!' I broke our hug as I pulled him towards me and kissed him, making both of us fall into the bed at once.

My eyes were closed, I somewhere feared that he would push me away but that fear flew away when I literally felt him reciprocating the kiss with the same intensity..

The kiss was wild to be precise....

Our latched lips segregated as we both got out of breath...

'I want to be much more than your bestfriend, Hoseok! I really like you!' I confessed in the speed of light...

He was amused, his eyes showed it.. and then a surreal smile spread throughout his face as he pecked me on my lips..

'Do you really think we can only remain as so called bestfriends after almost eating out each other faces?'

'Do you even like me to begin with ? Although I said I have no regrets before aggressively kissing you, I do feel like I forced myself upon you!'

'Shut up! I have liked you from the time you defended Ryu that day even after he did all those nasty things with you. Who won't like a softie like you? I was unaware of the way to approach you but I am glad you confessed first... I feel relieved to be honest!'

'Okay then, where were we?' He said but this time a bit cheekily, throwing a wink at me...he was leaning towards my lips but I rapidly put my palm upon his lips..