5.

Taehyung standing still on his spot, waiting for jimin's action with a proud and dirty smirk.....he loved the control he had over the chubby boy.

His dominating self boosted up when he felt jimin's lips onto his. Jimin had his eyes sealed while taehyung had his eyes wide open directed towards jimin's awkward and fearful expression and he felt even more joyful.

Jimin did wonders to him, undoubtedly. He couldn't lie his heartbeat. He couldn't lie the fact that jimin was much more than just a prey to him like he says to everyone. Only if the boy wasn't engaged, only if he wasn't with somebody else, only if......that was the major issue here.

His name was already associated with somebody else which infuriated him. Why? Just why?

Couldn't jimin have waited for taehyung to confess? Did he have to get engage and that too with jungkook?

Jimin didn't know how to kiss.  Taehyung could feel his trembling lips. He found it cute but again the mere thought of those lips being kissed for uncountable times by somebody else aggravated him and he pushed jimin away from his vision who landed with a thud and didn't get up even after a while.

Jimin had fainted with the physical and mental exhaustion he suffered fromtaehyung moreover him having empty stomach didn't help the situation at all.

Taehyung rolled his eyes at jimin, walked towards him and tried to wake him up by harshly shaking him but jimin didn't even blink his eye.

'Wake up, dummy!' His voice came out more rude. Taking out the water bottle from the bag, he poured all water on jimin's face to bring him into his consciousness and that's when jimin eyes opened....in a very slow pace.

'Let me out!' Jimin said and which came out as a whisper.

'You have to be on your feet to get out of here. I can't lift you up.' Taehyung said as he started pulling jimin's arms whose face twisted with the pain.

'I am not able to stand on myself.' Jimin yet again whispered and taehyung freed jimin's hands from his grip.

'Fuck, you are such a headache.' He took out the packaged cup cakes from the bag, went towards jimin and placed his head on his lap and thus brought the cup cake near jimin's mouth.

'Here have it! It will give you energy.' Jimin turned sideways as something sweet was a huge no for him and his diet.

'Just help me to get up. I don't want to eat.' Jimin said whose words had no affect on taehyung.

He shoved the cupcake inside jimin's mouth getting irked by jimin's whining.

'Shut the fuck up and eat.' He threatened jimin who chewed the content in his mouth forcibly.

And on bringing another cupcake to jimin's mouth, he didn't even need to speak. He just had to throw his hard stares and jimin could be seen eating it too.

Jimin ate a total of three cupcakes. Though they were delicious, jimin didn't enjoy it. He knew the guilt of eating three cup cakes would kill him numerous times in his sleep.

Jimin stood up with the help of taehyung and got out of the university area with his arms over taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung had crouched himself to jimin's height and secured jimin's arms over his shoulder. Jimin was slightly groaning on his each and every step. It seemed like he hurt his leg when being pushed by taehyung.

A figure could be seen running towards them. Jimin had his eyes down with no care of his surrounding while taehyung smiled with victory as he side eyed to see who the person was.

He brought jimin more closer by wrapping his hands on his waist and kissed him which shocked jimin. Jimin punched his chest for once, twice, thrice but his weak punches which couldn't even hurt a soft toy, it had zero affect on taehyung.

Jimin was yet again thrown elsewhere by taehyung, his eyes being closed and he collided with the one who was present there for the entire time, looking at the whole drama that just happened.

Jimin became unconscious again and blacked out on the street. 

'Take your fiancee to home, jungkook! He seems tired, doesn't he?' Jungkook briskly approached taehyung and launched over him like a beast, he punched his jaw, chest, stomach on the process,..... trying to hurt him in the worst way possible. He was mad.... mad after looking at the state of jimin.

'Your enemity is with me. Do not hurt anybody else meanwhile. Try and fight me if you have guts to, you bitch!' Jungkook gritted his teeth,  giving a straight up punch to his side stomach, who in return kicked jungkook on his chest who backed away with the force.

'We just kissed. Is it counted as hurting him?' Jungkook screamed in rage after hearing taehyung's cocky voice.

'I love seeing you mad, brother!'Taehyung chortled.

 Jungkook fumed and then hurled at taehyung with his fist aiming at taehyung's clavicle.

Taehyung dodged the attack and backhanded him which got him landed on the street.

'Is it bad for me to address my brother as brother? There is no need to be so enflamed about it, you need to chill....' Tapping jungkook's cheek he showed his teeth ridiculing jungkook's stoic expression at the same time.

'And besides let me tell you, your fiancee has got some amazing lips. Don't go in his physique, he is one of a kind. We would have even fucked if you weren't here but I will save that for next time, I guess!' Faking a dejected expression he walked to where his car was parked leaving an unconscious jimin and injured jungkook on their own.