27.

'What was I thinking?'

'What was I really thinking? Did it happen in a spur of moment or was I really willing to go to any level to avenge myself?'

'I,..I was really scared for myself! I didn't need no one to hurt me when I could do it on my own...'

'Get your act together, jimin! Get your f***ing act together! Your motive is to hurt him, not yourself!'

I was tensed, thinking of all sorts of things while laid like a coma patient on the hospital bed....I had just woken up from a deep slumber!

My back felt numb and I called the nurse assigned to me in a small tone...

'Can you help me sit straight up? I can't feel my back at all!'

She nodded! I was feeling a bit dizzy, might be due to the anesthesia they gave me before stitching up my forehead!

I thanked the nurse as she helped me sit up straight and even kept a pillow behind my lower back to support my body weight!

'I would inform your family that you have woken up!' I gave her a nod!

And then arrived my parents who immediately ran towards me and stood by both of my sides and then taehyung,
Jungkook's mom and Mr.kim..

As expected that coward wasn't present in there!

'My son had enough! No more of false sorries and false apologies! This is an assault and it shall be treated like an assault!! Mr. Kim flinched at my dad's statement!

'I am sure you are deeply affected by this whole incident! Tell me, what can I do to soothe your heart? If you take any impulsive decision before the merger, it could put a wrong impression among the public and our stock prices would go downhill!'

'Jimin is much more of a priority to me than the merger and stock prices! I have been practical all my life! But not in his case! I didn't support him the last time, but this time I would!' Dad was really firm with what he said making Mr. Kim sigh a little!

'I assure you, nothing would happen to your son now onwards! So please, calm down and be rational about the whole matter! You know the merger is equally important to both of us! And Jimin is like a son to me! I really worry about him! So, even if I have to throw that rascal out of my house, I will!'

'Honey! How can you-'

'For god's sake Mia, stop taking your infilial son's side everytime! He crossed all of his limits this time, so shut up and let me do my thing!' Mr.kim quickly dismissed her for interfering in between!

'What I really mean to say is, Jimin is well now! And jungkook surely must be regretting what he did! I mean, I asked the nurse,.. she said the wound wouldn't leave a permanent scar on his face and even if it does, he can easily get a cosmetic surgery! Is it really necessary to make a big fuss out of a small incident? Jimin must have done something to provoke my son otherwise why would jungkook do something like this in the first place?' Mr.kim palmed his head over his wife's stupidity! I mean he was trying so hard to console my dad and she had ruin it all. I am sure Mr. Kim wasn't even serious when he talked about throwing jungkook out of his house!

'You never leave any opportunities to showcase how much of an idiot you are, Mia! You can never change! Fuck the scar, fuck the cosmetic surgery! Do you really think what we are worrying about is, whether the wound would leave a scar or not? We are worried for our child, we are worried for what your son could do to jimin the next time!'

'It's okay, mom! Leave it! She is worried about her son just like you are worried about me! Leave her be!' I had to calm mom down for the way her entire body was trembling with anger.