17.

JIMIN'S POV:

'I expected you to visit jimin atleast for once, I did take you for a strict and unaffectionate parent but I never knew you were a heartless mother. Didn't you even had this urge to look at your son's face all these days?' Dad asked as he fixed his specs, his whole attention towards the tab in his hand...

'I hope you know now, what sort of a mother I am!!' Mom rolled her eyes, not even bothering to explain her reasons...but I am sure she had none. Just like dad said, she indeed was heartless..

My house had been reinfurnished and Dad directly brought me home from uni. My belongings were brought by one of the staff from jeon's household...

After having our dinner, just as I was about to proceed towards my room, he called me and mom in his library to discuss about the wedding venues.

I was quite sure mom was as uninterested towards my wedding just as I was..the only similarity I apparently shared with my mom and that was it...

I indeed thought the discussion or whatsoever would be over soon, but I had no idea dad would suddenly raise the topic of mom not visiting me even for once while I was at jeon's...I never expected it anyways...but I had no choice other than sitting quietly, until he would give me permission to leave...

'I have zero expectations from you! You could never be an ideal wife....the least thing you could do is be nice to your own blood and fulfill your duties as a mother...' Dad said, keeping the tab aside.

Being with them all those years, I was aware my parents weren't a normal couple let alone a perfect one.. it always seemed like there were a lot of unsaid things in between them and I always was crushed in between them.....never ever I have seen both of them muttering a few sweet words to each other. Neither they used to be sweet nor they threw hateful and bitter words to each other...but dad saying those things to mom abruptly did surprise me a little, just a little!!

'Oh! Really? You sure are an ideal husband yourself, aren't you?' Mom retorted back..she seemed pissed off..

'Annoying bitch! I regret marrying you! You ruined my fucking life!' Dad cursed causing me to jolt up from my seat...

'As if I am happy with this shitty marriage..I ruined your life, Park Jaeryung?? Don't make me laugh, you are the one who ruined my life... I begged you to divorce me, didn't I?' Mom yelled back while I just remained still, continuing to listen to their arguement.....

'You very well know why I didn't divorce you! Donot make me angry you woman!' Dad grunted out while mom just chortled bitterly...

'Jimin, go to your room!' Dad said to me while I nodded, I really didn't want to be there sharing the same space with them, while they were spewing things that I really didn't want to know about....

'Why are sending him away? Afraid that I would let out the reason of asking for divorce to you?' Mom snarled as dad marched towards her and slapped her..

'Dad!! What's wrong with you?' I instantly screeched.

Soon mom's laughter full of mockery filled the air, even dad was taken aback for a while..

'Nothing good can be expected from you, anyways!' She said while gritting her teeth...

'Are you afraid that your son would know he was just a result of our drunken mistake? Well, what would you do now that I have said it?'