Ch 4 | Charmed By Beam

It was Tuesday morning, Beam who was staring at the calendar counted the days for weekend to come.

'Three more days...' He murmured while sighing helplessly. 

Forth and he usually spend their weekends together as it is difficult to have quality time during week days with their classes, studies, projects and not to forget family and friends too.

Sometimes even during weekends they have to cancel their dates. 
It's like they can't find more time, still the remaining time has to be cut shorter and shorter. 

Beam, who is head over heels for Forth, finds this torturing. He wants to have Forth by his side all the time, during classes, meals, parties... every moment he just wants to be with him. 

He loves Forth so much that he had imagined many times how beautiful it would have been if Forth was a medical student, they would have attended lectures together, go around together all the time, even the study time with friends would have Forth in it. 

Such a beautiful dream. 

Beam didn't remain behind in imagining himself as an engineering student too.
He and Forth as two engineer students dating... that would be so lovely.

Such a lovely peaceful world... but by the end of the day it's all his imagination. 

Truth to be told Forth and Beam has started dating recently, their first date was that band concert in Park's university.

That day Beam was burning inside out when he saw Lam tagging along with them. He cannot explain what emotions he was feeling when he saw Lam. 

He had spent the previous night imagining how it would feel like attending the concert and enjoying his favorite music while holding Forth's hand. 

However everything was ruined cause some dunce couldn't read the mood and tagged along with them.

It was still fine if they had only planned on enjoying that concert, but no, Beam had planned his date perfectly. He even booked a high class restaurant for lunch. 
Moreover, that restaurant is only for couples, so with a third wheel they wouldn't even be able to go inside.

When thinking about how he was going to lose money and his time with Forth, Beam knew he had to do something. He had to get rid of this nuisance. 

Beam was never someone to be rude with people, but with Lam he had to do it. It's good in the end everything worked out.

Now that he thinks about that date, the starting was horrible, at least later he could go to that restaurant with Forth.

However, one thing Beam is sure about now. 

He. Hates. Lam. 

Absolutely!

He hates the way Lam always sticks together with Forth. He hates how Lam is always there for lunch. He hates when that dunce comes to their dinner dates. The most he hates about Lam is the fact that that idiot can crash at Forth's place whenever he feels like it!

Oh nobody knows how much Beam hates Lam. 

The biggest reason Beam doesn't get to spend more time with Forth, is all Lam!

Yet Beam can't complain about it to Forth, their relationship has just started, he doesn't want to seem like a jealous, petty boyfriend. He will take it slowly, at least after three months he can suggest Forth to not sleep with his friends alone, it's fine if there are three and more, but not just alone with another friend... no, actually sleeping with two friends isn't good either, after all threesome is in trend right now.