Ch 11 | A Particular Dream

When Lam got out of the hot spring, he didn't wait for Park or others. 

He went back to their room, then took out his ear plugs, the ones with wires, which come most of the time free with mobile phones.

Lam doesn't have the habit of using earplugs, as every time he uses them his ears start hurting eventually leading him to a headache.

However, just because he doesn't use it doesn't mean he will throw it away, he keeps it inside his bag all the time.

And now finally it came of use to him.

He put the earplugs on, clicked on a random song on Youtube then closed his eyes as he slept on the big cozy couch.

When Park came he saw this comfy scene. He stared at Lam for a moment then knew that it wasn't comfy at all. Lam's body was stiff, his tight muscles were naked to the eyes, and then there were his furrowing eyebrows too.

Park realized that he shouldn't have kissed Lam in public. At first Lam came to him himself, but Park couldn't control his body and kissed him. As soon as he kissed Lam, he saw Lam widened eyes. 

He didn't realize it at that time but when Lam left in a hurry and didn't wait for them, only then did Park realize that he had made a wrong move.

Public display of affection isn't right, but as he has always been a playboy, flirting with girls, and sometimes making out in public too, with all this he forgot that right now he isn't dating a girl, but a guy, and two guys having public display of affection will bring them contempt from others.

However right now it was clearly his fault, not because of others' thinking, but because he shouldn't have done that in a public bath. Even if Lam were to be a girl whom he kissed in a public bath, that too would have been disastrous.

He should take care of his actions from now on.

But now he doesn't know how to apologize to Lam. Lam was already angry with him since this morning, now no matter what Park would say, Lam will not cool down.

It took Park a long while to think but in the end he couldn't think of anything, can't be helped as his brain has always been like this.

He sat near Lam and sneakingly grabbed his phone, looking at the screen he found that Lam was listening to some soundtrack, a one which have ear blasting music.

In his bad mood listening to this will only make his mood worse, so when the song was about to end Park searched up another song and clicked on it.

It was a calming love song by De'Tung, he loves hearing it.

After clicking on that song Park stared at Lam's face with all the focus he could have, then as he saw Lam's eyebrows not furrowing he sighed in relief.

He knew leaving Lam alone for a while to calm his mind will be much better so he left the room to go look around the hotel with Max and Tul.

As soon as the door closing sound came Lam opened his eyes. If Park thought that Lam didn't realize him staring at his sleeping face then there is no bigger idiot than Park.

Lam felt everything, from the door opening to Park's stare, him taking his phone to change to another song, Lam knew it all, but he didn't want to open his eyes and deal with Park.

He had just made a huge discovery so right now he doesn't have any energy to bother with others.

To found out that he is gay, actually wasn't that much a shock, because somehow in his heart he knew it himself. He never showed any interest in girls and when Park came to his life, he accepted him all too easily, not to forget that at the starting he even had the thought that he didn't want to become a mere sex friend to him, but wanted something more.