Ch 25 | Cuckold

"So you both didn't meet this week?" Beam asked.

Once again they were in a cafe, drinking coffee, eating donuts and talking about Lam's current progress.

"You are really slow. Are you even trying?" Beam chided at Lam.

"There were many assignments and a quiz this morning. The content of the quiz was from the classes I didn't attend. I had to make up for that." Lam explained then gestured at his sling, "And because of it I cannot drive my bike to his university."

"When will it be removed?" Beam asked and Lam answered 'next week.' Then Beam asked again, "If you couldn't go to him, what about him? Can't he come to you?"

"He is also busy."

"What kind of classes he have to make up that he is busy with?" 

"Not classes, but a job. I think he has started a part time job." Lam remembered those papers he saw in Park's book shelf.

"You think? You aren't sure of your answer?" Beam made a weird expression, not understanding Lam.

"Yes. I haven't ask, but I believe he has started a part time job."

Beam didn't ask anymore, he sucked on his straw as he stared at Lam. Then it was Lam who spoke first. 

"But he calls me at night, daily. Like it has become our routine. If we don't talk then we won't be at ease." 

"I already won't be at ease if Forth won't fuck me for two months. Oh my god whole two months!" Now his stare at Lam increased in intensity. "How do you even have the mood to drink coffee?"

Lam looked down at the cup in his hand, then silently moved it away.

"Seriously Lam, if it were me then I would have started crying for Forth to make time for me!"

"Then Forth would have?" Lam asked.

"Yeah." Beam answered, a little hesitation in his answer. 

"But if he could make time then why would he not make it from the start?" Lam let out a question which made Beam not speak. "If he's not making time that means either he really is busy or he doesn't want to. In both case asking wouldn't change anything."

"You are right, but that is not all true. Some times asking, requesting and crying is important in a relationship. It is a form of communication. You can't go on with a relationship without communication." Beam tried to explain but from Lam's closed mouth he got it Lam didn't understand his words. 

"In simple words, um, yeah. You said, you think your boyfriend, Park is busy with his job. You said you think! You don't know clearly. And why is that? Isn't it because he hasn't tell you?"

This time Lam's lips pursed tightly. What Beam said is true. Park hasn't told him anything about his job, but from how tired his voice sounds on calls and video calls Lam guessed that he has started a part time job. 

But where, what time, what kind of job, Lam doesn't know anything. Because Park is hiding.

"He is not telling but you aren't asking either." Beam's words made Lam blink in confusion. "Both of you have your own thoughts on this matter. None of you is trying to communicate this matter. That's how it is. Even in the matter of making time it's the same. Perhaps Forth might be keeping himself busy because I am busy. Then this cycle will go on, because I'll keep myself busy thinking Forth is busy. So now you get it communication is important."

Stopping here then he remembered something and spoke again. "But if even after that he's not making time then the two options you gave are right. It depends on us to find out which option is keeping them busy."