Ch 5 | Never Let Lust Get On Your Head

Lam stood silently as far away the car went, leaving only messy thoughts to accompany him.

It was just a week or so ago that he found out Forth and Beam were dating, so obviously he never knew he was butting in their dates, when he thought he was simply accompanying them for dinner.

Moreover, what would even happen if Lam still accompanies them? How can they both have fun just the two of them? It's not like Forth talks at all, Beam doesn't do anything other than smile... then why do they want to be alone?

Then an answer came to him, sex... No wonder they don't want him to accompany them.

Thinking gibberish Lam turned around to go to the main gate of his faculty. On the way some students were whispering and glancing at him. He ignored it, and reached the gate where that guy was waiting for him on his bike.

Lam saw two girls chatting with him, all three of them laughing loudly.

Lam doesn't know why but he suddenly remembered Beam's sentence. 'What if he no longer wants you.'

Right, Beam is right. Lam as a boy naturally also understands this. It's very easy to loss interest in something if that thing you cannot get.

Lam only had to think for a moment carefully to decide what he was gonna do. There wouldn't be any harm in a one night stand for him, so he might as well give it a try.

Having reached his decision he raised his speed and went to Park, maintaining his blank expression he stood beside the three people who were laughing.
Park noticed him as soon as Lam was coming, so he turned his face to Lam and smiled. "I thought today again I'd have to go back alone."

"Alone, you sure?" Lam asked as he pointed at Park's neck. Park didn't even look down to know what he was pointed at, he just laughed at it.

Like the last time, this time again Park had hickeys on his neck, and this guy doesn't care enough to hide it, flashing it openly.

After laughing Park looked at the spot where the two girls were standing before but now the spot was clear. Not just that at least 2 meter radius area around Lam was now clear.

Everywhere around the gate was crowded with students so this sharp contrast with the clean spot made Park feel he was a bully whom everyone fears.

"What kind of reputation do you have that before you they run away, behind you they come to me to inquire about you?" Park asked finding it amusing.

Lam raised his eyebrow in confusion. "Hm?"

"Today many girls came to me. At first I thought they want to hook up, who knew they were here to ask if you really have something going on with me. And now that the person in question is finally here they all ran away."

Lam didn't find it surprising, with the way how rumors are going on, it isn't surprising if they came to ask Park directly. However, there was one question he needed to ask.

"Only girls came, not a gossipy loving annoying guy?"

As soon as he asked Park grinned, "oh, are you perhaps asking about the guy who saw us kissing? Then he came as early as the next day of our last kiss. Though I didn't know if I should tell or not so I sent him back with a little warning."

A little warning? No wonder Ming seemed afraid of Lam finding about him seeing their kiss... Wait a minute. "So you knew he was there seeing us kissing." Lam glared at Park.

Park grinned. "Why? You wanted me to stop you when you were hungrily kissing me, almost eating my lips."

"No, I wanted to give a VIP seat to him to let him see the show of our intimacy." Lam hissed.