Ch 28 | Cutest And Warmest

"Both of you get up." Forth shook Lam and Beam's bodies to wake them up.

Last night, Forth had gone to his room to sleep while Beam and Lam were still going with their binge watching. He waited for Beam to come sleep beside him, though eventually he fell asleep, now waking up and finding his boyfriend and best friend sleeping together on the sofa.

Any guy would go out of his mind seeing this scene but the thing is, Beam's upper body was laying on the floor while his legs were on the couch, or more like on Lam's face.

While Lam looked like he was trying to stuff himself inside the couch. His whole body was pressed tightly on it.
Even while sleeping he was frowning, probably because Beam's foot was on his jaw.

These poses of their, for the first time made Forth remember that there is such a thing called camera in his mobile. He went inside the room to get it and clicked three-four pictures of them.

Though, he doesn't know who he's going to show them to.

Next, he left them as it is.

Normally he would have treated Beam like a prince, and never would have let him sleep on the floor, but their poses...

Whatever, he just let them be.

He went to get ready, even made breakfast but the two were still in a deep slumber. Finally when Forth felt that his cooked breakfast might go cold, he went to wake them up.

Lam was the one to open his eyes first. After blinking his sleep away when he tried to turn his head to his right, he couldn't, because Beam's foot was pressing him.

Forth swears for the first time he saw a dumbfounded expression on Lam's face, which was too funny. Too bad the trio wasn't here.

Lam didn't speak a word; he kept staring at the foot, as if thinking if he should break it or bite it off.

Before he could do either of that, Forth carried Beam horizontally in his arms to the bathroom.

What they did inside was something Lam doesn't want to know.
Some months ago he would've thought they are just showering together, or simply having sex, but now he can imagine many scenarios, which aren't good for the mind to think so early in the morning.

After 20 minutes of showering Forth and Beam came out. Forth looked normal like usual but Beam seemed tired, and it was for sure because of last night.

Even after what Forth did in the bathroom he couldn't forget watching those shitty series.

It turns out 'you cannot judge a book by its cover' should be turned into 'you cannot imagine the ending by the first episode'.

'Together the series' became hell by the end. And as if it wasn't enough, they started watching TharnType the series, which has two seasons.

They watched that because there were reviews it's a mature series, with some sexy scenes. 

To forget the ending drama of 'Together' they thought it would be nice to watch a sexy BL series.

By the end they only had one thing to say, "What the fuck?"

That celebration for sure wasn't a celebration.

Though Lam thinks he did learn something. That is as soon as people get in a relationship, a third party would definitely come in between them. No matter a girl or a guy, they would definitely come.

Lam believes he wouldn't be the one to whom those relationship wreckers would come to. They must be on Park's side!

Their relationship is new, Lam doesn't want to break up with Park, he cannot let those people influence Park.