Ch 18 | Violence

It took a while for Lam to come out of his stupor after hearing Park's confession.

He knows Park was not serious when he said that, but still Lam believes there was at least 50 percent love in those words. No, 70 percent.

He believes Park somehow also feels that way for him, even if not whole heartily.

"Where are you lost?" Park's voice made him come back from his thoughts. "Focus here." He said and joined Lam's lips to his.

Only now Lam noticed that they were actually already making out. This damn person, the second he comes this is the only thing he thinks of.

He pushed Park away to separate their lips and asked him. "Your mom won't say anything now?"

"Talk later, let's do it first." Even before his whispered words came out he started kissing again.

This time it took Lam a lot of effort to push him off. Park was being forceful and dominated since his kiss was interrupted last time.

He held Lam's neck firmly with his one hand and with the other hand he pinched Lam's waist. "I missed it." He gasped out separating their lips for only these words then starts nipping on Lam's lips.

After hearing these words Lam honestly didn't want to stop. He also missed it, those 3 weeks felt so long, he was on the verge of breaking down, he wanted to touch this guy so badly, feel his breath, his smell, his white hair and these black tattoos that Lam finds blinding to his eyes.

However, when this certain person started groping his ass, squishing them, almost making Lam lose control of himself, only then did Lam gather his strength to push him away.

Before Lam's mighty strength, the SU boys' boss was nothing.

Park after getting pushed away the second time, takes some steps back to look at Lam woefully. "Just some days and you don't want me anymore?" His words made the situation seem like he was the one in love.

Lam kicked his leg lightly. "I have a job tonight. And don't forget about classes tomorrow."

"Can't you take tonight off? And we can forget about the classes." Saying this like it doesn't matter he starts coming closer to take Lam in his arms again.

This time Lam didn't give him the chance to touch him; he directly went inside the room. When Park followed him, he spoke, a little sullen. "You think people can just take any day off without informing beforehand?"

"Tell them you have a fever." Park's voice had the same sullenness as Lam's.

Lam actually can take tonight off, since he has been taking care of those local bastards in the bar since classes started.
But today, for some reason he wants Park to know that he can be occupied too, he can also turn down Park, and make him wait for it.

This sudden new idea came out of the blue, he actually does want Park to fuck him right away yet he also wants to see how Park will react.

"What will I do if I really get fever later and want to take another day off?"

Park ruffles his hair, his expression a bit frustrated. "Take that day off too then."

"What about classes? You already know that all teachers are really enthusiastic about taking classes nowadays. And, and your mom. If she finds out you didn't go to classes, won't she take back your freedom again?" The more he speaks, the more he finds himself right.

Park quietly looks at him, then spoke slowly, "You are finding excuses now."

True. He hit the nail.

But Lam wasn't going to back down; he gritted his teeth and glared at him. "Let's just leave it. Why don't you go back? We'll behave like you are still insisting on not apologizing to your mother. That way you would still be at your home, not here. Who knows maybe next weekend too you will still be there."