A Very Fun Teacher

My First Day in UA
Class 1-A
Deku POV

I open the door in front of me only to see the glasses guy from entrance exam is arguing with Kacchan who is putting his legs on his desk.

Glasses Guy: Ahem, I'm from Soumei Junior High School. The name is Tenya Iida.

Kacchan: Hah!? Soumei!? Well, aren't you an elite. Seems I've got a reason to fucking end you after all!

I already expect he'll say that.

Well, I'm Midoriya Izuku. I don't have any quirk, but all of it change last year.

I met the No. 1 Hero, All Might and he inherited his quirk called "One For All" to me. I'm still not good at using this power.

Each time I use One For All, I'll break my limbs. I manage to enter UA just because I save a girl back then during entrance exam.

My villain point was 0 while my rescue point was 60.

Iida then approach me.

Iida: Hello, I'm Iida Tenya from Soumei-

Me:*nervous tone* Oh yeah, haha, I overheard. Uhh... I'm Midoriya, nice to meet you, Iida...

Iida: Midoriya... I must hand it to you. You divined the actual nature of practical skills exam, didn't you? I... Was blind to it! And I completely misread you! I hate to admit it, but you were the better man!

Me*thought*: But I didn't realized it either!

???: Ah, it's you, curly-hair kid!

I turn around and see the girl that I saved.

Girl: Glad I found you!

Me*thought*: It's her! The nice girl from entrance exam!

Girl: You made it just like that blindfold guy said!

Me*thought*: She must means that blindfold guy in the video All Might showed me.

???: Yo, thank you for waiting.

I look behind that girl and see a tall white-haired man wearing blindfold.

Girl: Hey, you're that guy that I talked to!

Blindfold Man: Oh, it's you.

He then look at me.

Blindfold Man: Ah, the limb-destroyer kid.

He then enter the class.

Blindfold Man: Okay, I'll give you guys a brief introduction. I'm (Y/N) Gojo. Your homeroom teacher. Nice to meet you.

Me*thought*: (Y/N)?! Woah!!

(Y/N): Okay, that's it for the introduction. Now go change into your P.E. clothes and shove to the P.E. grounds! We'll be having a baseball game!

All: EEEEEEEEEEEH?!!

Little Timeskip
Baseball Field
(Y/N) POV