Revenge

The Same Day
Outside of the prison
(Y/N) POV

Me: Well, at least we have confirmed that the traitor is one of the students.

Aizawa: That makes our investigation easier.

Ei: Yeah...

Tsukauchi: (Y/N), can I talk to you alone?

Me and the other two looked at him for a second.

Me: Sure. Go first, you two. I'll catch up with you later.

Aizawa: Got it. Let's go, Ei.

Ei: Okay.

They walked away from us.

Me: So, what is this about, Tsukauchi-kun?

I asked and started walking. He followed me.

Tsukauchi: (Y/N), now that your hero license and teacher license both have been suspended, how would you like to be our information broker?

Me: Huh?

Tsukauchi: Of course, just like your friend, Yae, your identity won't be revealed to anyone. Even PSC.

Me: I see. So in other words, you are disagree with their decision to suspend my licenses.

Information broker, huh? It doesn't matter which side they side with, they aren't bound by rules. At least that was what Yae told me.

The reason why Tsukauchi offered this now was because my license may be suspended forever.

Me: Haha, it's funny how human think they'll achieve victory with sacrifices.

Tsukauchi: Are you saying that Bakugou is the sacrifice?

Me: Yes, however he's not gonna die. However, I'm afraid I can't tell you the details, Tsukauchi-kun. Even walls have ears, you know?

Tsukauchi stopped walking as I left him behind. I waved at him.

Me: Thanks for the offer. I'll consider it.

I walked to my car where Aizawa and Ei were waiting.

Aizawa: Good news, (Y/N).

Me: Oh?

I opened the driver door and got in. Ei sat next to me while Aizawa sat behind us. I started the engine and drove the car.

Aizawa: The police have found LoV's hideout.

Me: Well, that's fast.

Aizawa: It's because of the tracker that Yaoyorozu created.

Ei: Right after she woke up, she gave the device to track the tracker to All Might who was waiting in the room.

Me: I see.

I stopped the car at the traffic light.

Me: Let's pay a visit.

Little Timeskip
A Hospital
Yaoyorozu's Treatment Room
(Y/N) POV