Past

13 Years Ago
The Facility I was Raised In
(Y/N) POV

I've been in this place for as long as I can remember.

What exactly is this place? I don't know either. But, if I need to describe it in one word, it's hell.

I have lost count on how many times those bastards injected with me with weird liquids. The side effects of those liquids were the one that put me in pain.

Not just that, since I was a kid, those bastards made me fight with some bulky guys and they won't give me food if I don't defeat them.

And to prevent me from using this thing they called "quirk", they put this choker on me. As long as this thing is on me, I can't activate my quirk. And if I try to take it off, I'll be electrocuted.

I hate them.

I'll kill them.

I'll make them suffer.

I stood up and walked to the middle of the room.

And today, I'll show them hell.

I grabbed the choker with my hands and started to pull it off as it released a strong wave of electricity.

Me: AGHHHHHH!!

I continued to pull it off, completely ignoring all the pain.

Lot of men entered the room and pointed their weapons at me.

Man 1: Fire!

They started to shoot me but it didn't faze me a little.

I continued to pull the choker off until I finally succeed.

And a second after I pulled that thing off me, a strong shockwave coming from me exploded the room.

Me: Haa... Haa...

All my wounds slowly started to heal themselves.

I looked around at all the lifeless bodies.

Me: Now, how is this "quirk" thing works?

I said while looking at both of my hands.

(A/N): I forgot to mention that he didn't wear blindfold.

Me: Well, whatever. Need to escape this place first.

I rushed out of the room.

As I was running, I noticed something.

Me: What the heck?

I could see everyone in the building with my eyes. And I don't think that's normal.

Me: Whatever.

Suddenly..

"Emergency. Emergency. The subjects are trying to escape. All guards, stop them before they know how to use their quirk. This is not a drill. I repeat, this is not a drill."