Dream

Next Week
UA
Nezu's Office
Aizawa POV

We were watching the students walking to their dorms. Their new house.

Nezu: I'm glad the parents still trust us.

Me: Me too.

Nezu:*smiles* It'd be great if (Y/N)-kun is here.

Me: Well, let's just wait for Midnight to bring us the forms.

Nezu: Right.

Silence then filled the room. After a few minutes, Nezu broke the silence.

Nezu: Say, Aizawa-kun. You have spent most of your life with (Y/N)-kun. What do you think that makes him a trustworthy comrade?

I stared into nothingness as I heard the question.

Me: They said that the amount of time you spent with someone does not matter, but it's the quality of time that matter. You can only fully consider someone as trustworthy when you spent a lot of time with them. Spending 12 years of my life with that guy is something I wouldn't regret at all.

Nezu: I see.

Then, someone knocked the door.

Nezu: Come in.

We turned around as Midnight entered the room. She was holding a stack of papers.

Midnight: These are the forms.

She put the forms on the table and we started checking each one of them.

Little Timeskip
Class 1-A Residence
Aizawa POV

Me: So, it's good to see you again. First of all-

Midoriya: Uhm, sensei. Where is... (Y/N)-sensei?

Me:...

I didn't answer the question.

Kirishima: Does that mean...

Uraraka: No way...

Bakugou: Tch.

Me:... The situation we're in is a complicated one. That's all I can say. Getting back to the business, I'm glad too see everyone's here. It was a tough fight for some of you, I know.

Tsuyu: The same goes for you, sensei. I'm just relieved that you made it back here. It's... Too bad for (Y/N)-sensei but-

Bakugou: But at least one of you made it here. I guesss that's it. Let's get inside.

He was about to walk into the building but I called him out.

Me: Bakugou.

He stopped walking and looked at the ground.

Me: No one blames you for what has happened, so don't put the blame on yourself, you hear me?

Bakugou: Tch.

I turned back to the others.

Me: The original plan was you guys getting provisional licenses after the training camp. But you didn't get them, so why were some of you walking around acting like you did?