Best Friend

The Next Day
UA
Conference Room
(Y/N) POV

There is no students come to school today since Nezu decided to close it for one day.

Tsukauchi: I did a thorough search for the name "Shigaraki" and for his quirk that can turn anything he touch into dust.

Me: Let me guess, you found nothing, right?

Tsukauchi: Unfortunately, yes. I found nothing. Same goes to his magic carpet.

Baal: So either they were never hit by census, or they're simply aliases. In any case, they are, for all intents and purposes, shadow-people. They never handed in their quirk registration forms.

Snipe: So long story short, we've got nothing to go on. And once the ringleader "Shigaraki", heals from the wounds that Baal gave him, he'll come to give us some more grief for sure.

All Might: The ringleader, eh...

Nezu: All Might, what is it?

All Might start to tell us what he's thinking. From he said, I can conclude that Shigaraki guy never went to elementary school.

That guy is practically a child living in an adult body.

Tsukauchi: Anyway, the higher-ups want UA to not held the sports festival.

Me: Hey, wait a minute. That's not for them to decide, is it?

The Next Day
Class 1-A
(Y/N) POV

Me: Okay, so whatcha think? Should we continue the sports festival or not?

Kaminari: That sounds like something villains would try to infiltrate...

Me: Who is foolish enough to attack an event that will full with pro heroes and police? Since this is for your own future, we teachers, let students to decide what they want to do. The other class will be asked the same question too. If the majority of students want it to be held, then it will be held.

Yaoyorozu: (Y/N)-sensei does have a point. Pros will scout us during the festival. That means it's a big opportunity for us to be acknowledged by them.

Midoriya: And if the festival won't be held, students' safety can be assured. It's a win-win situation.

Me: That's absolutely correct. So, what you guys wanna do? Like I said, the festival is full with pros and police. The possibility of villains attack us is very very low. Oh and don't expect to decide this by lottery.

All*thought*: I thought you're the one that will say, "We'll decide it with lottery"!

Todoroki: Well, even if villains attack us, there is no way they will win. So, yeah. I don't have any objections.

Kaminari: He's right. Even when they attacked us the other day, we still manage to survive.

Me: So everyone agree to held the sports festival?

All: Yep.

Me: Great!

Little Timeskip
Recess Time
On our way towards teachers lounge
Deku POV