Ultimate Attack

The Same Night
A park
(Y/N) POV

I appeared outside of a park and let go of Kaina. Ei was waiting with my Mitsubishi Lancer Evo. Don't judge me, I love cars.

Me: Kaina, you'll go with Ei and Yae to my house and wait there until I return.

Kaina: Got it.

Me: Alright, it's time for me-

???: Looks like it's you, after all.

I quickly looked behind and saw Aizawa.

Aizawa: (Y/N), what the hell is this?

Kaina turned her right arm into a rifle and pointed it to Aizawa.

Me: Back off, Kaina. He's my friend. I'll take care of it.

She hesitated at first but decided to put down her weapon. I was about to speak when Aizawa punched me in the face.

Me: You managed to do that because I allow it, you know.

Aizawa: Of course.

I deserved that. I realized that much. This shit I pulled off was really something unforgiveable.

Me: Aizawa, we have known each other for 12 years now. You're the person I trusted the most.

Aizawa: Then tell me what's up with this. I can't keep covering you forever.

Me: Then please don't, senpai. We see things from different perspective. I do what think is right. If you-

Aizawa: If being bound by the rules makes me lose my friend, then both the rules and society can fuck off.

Me:...

I see. Oboro-senpai's death really gave a big impact to him. I sighed.

Me: I'll explain to you later. For now, please wait for me at my place with them. I have to go back to All For One.

Aizawa: Okay then.

He looked at Kaina.

Aizawa: Feel free to point your gun at my head.

Kaina: My pleasure.

I just smirked before leaving them and appeared at the battlefield again.

Me: So, what did I miss?

I looked around and realized that Shigaraki and his friends were all gone. All Might was about to punch AFO but the latter brought a little old man wearing hero costume in front of him and blocked All Might's attack.

All Might: Sorry!

Me:*whistles* Looking good. Maybe I'll just watch for now. I mean, my license was suspended, after all.

I said and wore my sunglasses.

AFO: Don't worry, (Y/N). I'll come to you soon enough.

He turned his attention back at All Might.

All Might POV