Neah?....

Chapter 13

Allen’s Pov:

We arrived at the dining room door, I opened them and let Road walk in first.

The dining room fell silent as I walked in after Road, the Noahs all staring at me. The Earl stood up, walked over to me and embraced me. “It good to see that you have finally woken Allen~”

“It’s good to be awake, Millenie.”

The Earl let go, I walked over to my seat which was next to Road. As I sat down I heard a clucking sound, I turned my head in the direction of the noise and saw Jasdero holding a chicken with a wide brim hat on.

I tilted my head at the twins. “Jasdero, why are you holding a chicken? “

“Heehee, No reason….” Jasdero looked over to Devit, who was polishing his gun.

The akuma maids brang in plates of food and sat them on the table, mostly in front of me. I grabbed the first thing I saw and shoved it into my mouth.

After about five minutes EVERYTHING in front of me was gone, I looked to the head of the table as the Earl cleared his throat.

“My dear family I have news that the Cross group will be arriving in Edo tomorrow, so train and be ready for anything. Also I hope you are all doing well with your missions. You’re all free to leave except Tyki and Allen; I wish to speak to both of you.”

Tyki and I nodded our heads, everyone got out of their seats and leaving through the door, leaving the Earl, Tyki and I in the dining room.

“Tyki, I need you to help Allen with his noah powers. Also I want Allen at the battle tomorrow but he can only intef if one of you are in danger and if no one is in danger he is to stay next to me. Is that understood?”

Tyki and I both nodded.

“Good, Now you both may leave.”

I walked out of the dining room doors, hopefully heading in the direction of my room.

…TIME SKIP…

I continued to walk down the arks halls, but stopped in my tracks and grab my hair while cursing. “How did I get lost again….”

“Turn around.”

I whipped around, trying to find the owner of the voice. My eyebrows scrunched together. “Hello…..Is someone there?”

“Go Forward, your room is in that direction.”

I listened to the voice, walking in the direction it told me.

“Turn left and continue straight, Allen.”

I did what the voice said. After about two minutes I arrived at the door of my room, inwardly cheering.

“Thanks….um…. strange but helpful voice.”

“You’re welcome Allen.”

I stood there in shock not really expecting the voice to answer. “Um……May I ask, WHO are you?”

“Forgotten me already Allen? That’s kinda mean.”

“Neah?”

“The one and only…..sorta.”

I chuckled at his answer; I walked into my room and got ready for bed.

…TIMESKIP…

I woke to someone pulling my blankets away. I groaned, rolling onto my back and shoving the pillow on my face. I tried to drift back off to sleep but was stopped when someone ripped the pillow of my face.

“Get up shounen, it’s time to train.”

I groaned as I looked up at Tyki. “It’s TOO early Tyki…”

“It’s twelve shounen…..So, get up and lets train.”

I sluggishly got up, slowly walked over to my dresser and got on some clothes that would be easy to move around in. I turned to look at Tyki, who was smoking and leaning on one of Road’s doors. I walked over to Tyki, yanked the cigarette out of his mouth and stomped on it.

“DON’T smoke in my room.”

Tyki rolled his eye and gave out a small chuckle as we entered Road’s door.