The Rewinding Town Part Two

Chapter 8

Allen’s POV:

He was glaring at me I smirked and said "Road, Mr Eye-patch is awake."

Road looked at the red head and jumped off the chair and skipped towards him. She bent down and started to talk about how the Noah were the true apostles of God and how the Earl is their brother.

They talked awhile until Miranda, who is tied to her clock, started to sob. "Lavi... Lenalee."

The red head, who I thinks name is Lavi, yelled out. "Miranda!"

Road turned around and walked to stand next to me. She was going to kill Miranda with her sharp candles when the chains broke on Lavi. He jumped in front of Miranda as Road's candles flew through the air and hit him. I was holding his hammer until it flew out of my hand and over to Lavi.

Lavi removed the chains from Miranda and Miranda stumbled away from her clock. Lavi fell to his knees then onto his stomach. Miranda stumbled back over to Lavi saying something and then a dome of clocks appeared.

The one of the Akumas were about to touch the dome when something came out and towards me and Road. I jumped to the side and Road dodged it with ease. The thing grabbed Lenalee and took her back into the dome.

"Well, aren't they full of surprises."

Road nodded and whirl winds came out and hit the akumas.

When the wind cleared it revealed the exorcist. I and Road were now sitting on Lero up in the air when Road said "Do you know what happens when an akuma gets destroyed by something that isn't innocence?" Road now had a sadistic smile on her face.

That smile made me shiver. I looked back to the exorcist when they shook their heads, which made Road's smile widen.

Road pointed to a blue flame looking akuma and said "You. Blow up, please."

The akuma whined and Lero was counting down. Lavi was going to destroy it but he was too late and the akuma blew up.

The other Akuma went to the dome of clocks but was killed by Lenalee.

I and Road decide that we were done playing around with them and were about to head through one of her doors when Lavi said "Wait, Who are you?"

I turned to face him and just said "I am Allen, that is all you are going to know for now."

Road said "Goodbye exorcist, but know that the Lord Millennium will set the stage next time."

We walked through the door leaving the exorcist in Road's crumpling dream world.

Exorcist Pov:

Lavi and Lenalee were in a hospital recovering from there fight with Road and the akuma.

As Lavi lay in the hospital bed he thought about what Allen had said. 'I am Allen and that is all you are going to know for now.' Lavi was curious about Allen. Every time Lavi had seen him he never really fought, he had only defended.

As Lavi thought about it he didn't see or hear Bookman come in to the room. When Bookman spoke it startled Lavi.

"You are finally awake idiot apprentice."

"Ji-ji, when we were fighting that same boy was there."

Bookman just starred and said "What did he do this time? And did you learn anything new about the boy?"

"Well this time he didn't do anything and there was a Noah there called Road. We did learn his name though. His name is Allen but that was all he told us and then he left with the Noah."

Bookman just nodded and walked out of the room to tell Komui. Komui was fussing about how Lenalee was hurt and wouldn't wake up. Komui looked away from his sleeping sister to see Bookman at the door. Bookman walked in to the room and stood a couple of feet away from the bed. He then told Komui about the mission that he got from Lavi and about the boy there too.

After Bookman had finish talking Komui just sat on the end of the bed nodding.

Komui pushed his glasses back up on his nose and said "Well if anyone sees this boy, Allen, they are to capture him and bring him back to the order for questioning."

Bookman nodded and left Komui sitting on the end of Lenalee's bed.

Don't Own D-Gray Man And Its Truly Sad.....

So.... This Part Two.....Hope It Was Alright...

KillerAkuma Destroying Her Way Outer Here~