My Abilities

Chapter 14

Some Where In Asia...

Allen's POV:

I dodged another of Tyki's attacks, ever since we got here Tyki hadn't stopped trying to kill me and every time I came close to taking him down, he managed to evade it. I groaned as I jumped back away from Tyki, he stood a good distance away from me, smoking his cancer stick. I glared at him as I thought of a way to get Tyki down on the ground. I stood in fighting stance; my first step was to distract him. I whistled a high note causing a nearby tree to turn to ashes; this is one of my powers I found about an hour ago, cool right?

Tyki looked at it from the corner of his eye; I charge forward as I used my speed to my advantage, I pretended I was going for his head when in reality I was going for his legs. I started to look like I was going to hit him in the head but swept my leg around Tyki's causing his eyes to widen. I pushed forward causing Tyki to fall backwards onto his back, I heard him cuss in a different language. I smiled broadly as I turned away from Tyki, not realizing my mistake. "Yes, I finally got you down, Tyki-pet." I did a really weird victory dance and started laughing but stopped when I felt some one wrap their arms around my waist and feeling a force push me from behind me, did I realize my mistake.

I swore as I hit the hard ground, my eyes narrowed as I looked up at the smirking Noah. I pushed myself off the ground as Tyki chuckled. "Don't turn you back on your opponent Shounen."

I huffed as I strode over to the tree I turned to ash, I bent down and rubbed the black remains in my hand. I had improved with my ability, not much considering I learnt it a couple hours ago thanks to Neah. I think he called it 'Falter'...or something like that...It turned anything except living things to particles if sung the right note.

He also told me about 'Black Touch', when my hand turns a darker grey it can make thing disintegrate to nothing, but Neah said it takes a lot of my energy using this ability and if not ready to use it, it could put me in a coma for a couple weeks or months. Which I have no intention spending a couple weeks or months in a coma.

There is also 'Siren'; it allows me to slightly control people and other living things to my will. This power is nearly impossible to use on an exorcist with a parcitic-innocence but equipment is easier to control. The exorcists that have innocence in their bodies are hard to control because the innocence fights back on the ability but the weaker the sync-ration rate, the easier to control. Quiet useful in my mind, I could control someone to give a message to the exorcists or finders.

I got up from the ground as the ash begun to blow away in the cold wind, sending a shiver down my spine. I looked up at the dark grey clouds; it was December which also meant that my birthday was coming up and also the death of Mana. 'Ooh Mana wherever you may be, I hope you are proud or happy for me that I found a family to love me...'

'My brother would be proud of you, Allen. You have become the boy he would want you to be.' My eyes started to water at Neah's words, I miss Mana dearly but I have a new family to belong too. I smiled sadly at the sky as a single tear ran down my face; a hand placed on my shoulder snapped me from my thoughts.

"You alright, Shounen?" I nodded my head and gave him a blinding but fake smile. Tyki didn't seem convinced but didn't push me any further into telling him. Tyki sighed as he lit another of his cancer sticks. "I think that's enough training today. Let's go home Shounen."

I nodded as an Ark gate appeared from me calling one to open, I yawned as I trudged through the Ark gate, Tyki right behind me. I looked at Tyki from the corner of my eye as he walked beside me. "So do you think the Earl will call us to dinner to discuss something important or just about Road's homework?"

Tyki inhaled a puff from his cigarette, breathing it out through his parted lips. "Hmm...you never know with the Earl, shounen... He can be unpredictable." I nodded my head as we headed to the dining room, were Road sat down in her chair with school books in front of her. She looked up from 'doing' her work and smiled.

"Good, you two can help me with my homework~" Tyki and I sighed at the same time, expecting this from Road. I sat down next to Road, Tyki sitting on the other side of Road. Tyki and I grabbed a book and started to guess all the answers considering neither of us really went to school. Road thank us after she yelled at Tyki for writing the number twelve for everything, I chuckled as Road rewrote all the answers.

The Earl chooses that moment to enter the room, Lero floating next to him. He waddled over to his chair at the head of the table. He cleared his throat gaining the other occupants in the room attention. "Good evening my family. I have news that the exorcists will be in Edo in an a couple of hours, so I hope you all trained and are ready to ride of some exorcists~" The Earl looked at all of our grins that spread across our faces at the motion of killing exorcists.

"Now, I know you are all excited but please be careful. I don't wish to lose any family members, now everyone you are dismissed." The Earl got up leaving to call all the Akumas to the centre of Edo, waiting to fight for their master.