My Puppet Lavi

Chapter 15

Allen's POV:

We stood on the centre building in Edo, waiting for the exorcist to arrive. Which we didn't have to wait long considering a giant fire serpent exploded from a building and headed towards us. Tyki, the Twins, Skin and I all jumped off the building and onto an akuma as the Earl was swallowed by the fire serpent. The twins screamed in shock as they saw the Earl being swallowed.

The Earl broke out of the serpent and floated back down to the roof, complaining that his coat was singed. I sweat dropped at the Earl as he complained about his coat; I jumped off the level three akuma and back onto the roof as the Earl gathered the akuma to create two bloody giant akuma. I stared wide eyed at it as it moved over to the exorcists and humans. I wanting to join into the fight as well as Tyki and Skin jumped from the roof and made our over to the exorcists. I looked at the exorcists and noticed that they were the same from before my transformation; I shifted back into my white form as I fell on the roof behind them. "Hello exorcists, it's been a while hasn't it and you are the woman from the rewinding town....Miranda was it?"

She shakily nodded her head as sweat ran down her face and she fell unconscious. "Oh, looks like she wore herself out." I grinned at them as Tyki grabbed Lenalee, she struggled in his grip and one of the humans punch Tyki. The fist just went straight through him and he said one word that was going to get interesting. "Tease." His tease came from his back and flew over to the human but a sword came at Tyki, he jumped back just dodging it. I looked at the owner and saw Kanda, my eyes narrowed at Kanda as he attacked Tyki once again.

I looked at the humans my eyes flashing gold as a crocked grin spread across my face, I felt the air behind me shift as a giant hammer came down nearly on top of me, if I hadn't jump out of the road, I would have been a flat pancake. That not sounding the best, my grin widen as I turned to look at the Jr Bookman. "Lavi, I was wondering when you would step in~"

I sung out, using my ability siren to see how well his sync rate was and to see if I could control him. His eyes dulled to a darker green, his face blank as I smirked at him. Looks like his sync rate is low but why am I using most of my energy just to control him. My eyes narrowed as I said six words. "Lavi....kill all of the humans."

Lavi shakily moved forwards to the humans, raising his hammer over his head as he was about to bring it down. A dome of spikes surrounded the humans, protecting them from Lavi's powerful strike. The person responsible for stopping this powerful blow... Bookman. My eyes narrowed as growl escaped my throat, my gaze turning to Lavi as a dark glint appeared in my eyes. "Lavi, new target.... Your master, Bookman."

Bookman's eyes narrowed at me as Lavi turned to him, raising his hammer and bringing it down right next to Bookman. "R-run.....O-old....M-man..." Lavi choked out these words as he fought for control of his body, I growled, whistling a high note causing the building behind them to disintegrate.

Lavi swung at Bookman but his swings were not as strong because of Lavi fighting for control. My eyes darken to a dark grey as I looked at the two of them fight, my mind fully concentrating on controlling Lavi. Too bad I didn't notice the tall figure standing behind me, the figure having dark skin, white blank eyes and a brown jacket. "Allen..."

Was the sound of the deep voice behind me, making me loose concentration on Lavi. Lavi fell to the ground like a puppet without strings as I turned around to come face to chest. "Skin! What do you want? You Scared Me!"

"The Earl wants back at the centre of Edo." I nodded my head and ran back to the building in the centre of Edo just in time to not get hit by one of the Earl's dark matter blasts, flattering Edo.

s