The Family Meeting

Chapter 2

Allen’s Pov:

 I walked down the cobblestone street, my boots clicking on the cobblestones, my hand still in the Earl's. We walked down a dark alleyway, and at the end there was a girl with bright blue spikey hair that stood up in every direction. She had dark purple eyes that were lit up with joy and something I couldn't put my finger on.

 She ran over to the Earl, hardy making a noise on the cobblestones, and hugged the Earl.

 She let go and looked at me, her dark purple eyes looking me over. I was astounded by how her hair was standing up like that. Was it naturally like that? She darted forwards and wrapped her arms around me in a tight hug. I tried to pry her off, un-able to breathe. The girl had strength, I can tell you that.

 "Road, let Allen go, he needs to breathe" The Earl warned.

 Road let go, pouting. I took in a huge breath, the air filling my lungs and making me happy.

 "Road" The Earl said "This is our new family member, Allen. It is also about time we got home."

 Road smiled and clicked her fingers, her dark eyes sparkling. A chequered love heart shaped door rose from the ground. I was so shocked by it I swear my chin hit the ground as I gaped. The Earl took my hand and we followed Road through the door. 'What the hell have I gotten myself into?' I think as we enter the door. With that the Earl and I were going to meet the rest of my new family.

 On the other side of the door there was a big room with striped candles that were an insufficient light source. There were phones almost EVERYWHERE, with one path that led to a pair of doors.

 We reached the end and I found myself in front of a huge pair of double doors. I listened carefully and I could hear murmurs through the door, obviously from the other side. Unless the doors could speak, which would be... weird, to say the least.

 The Earl opened the doors and I looked in eagerly, curious to see what was behind. There was a large dining table with chairs, and there were five people sitting there. The five people turned to look at us, their eyes falling on me with confusion. I smile weakly, nervous.

 "Good evening my family. I have brought a new family member home with me."

 The people were obviously shocked as their eyes widened and they looked at me again. I gave a nervous smile, uncomfortable with them looking at me like that.

 The Earl turned back to me "tell them your name, little one."

  I took one step closer to the table and said in a gentle voice "Hello. My name is Allen Walker. It's nice to meet you all"... They just looked at me, seeming confused but fully aware at the same time.

  Road comes flying toward me, arms stretched out. I tried to move out of the way but Road was faster. She hugged me with one of her death hugs as I struggled to push her off me, the air quickly escaping my lungs.

 "R-Road... get... get off... m-me" I said, struggling to get the words out.

 She let go, frowning, and one of the people sitting at the table smiled at me. He stood up from his chair before introducing himself. "It is nice to meet you, Shounen. I am Tyki Mikk."

 I looked over him, stunned by his feature. He had dark tinted purple hair, brown eyes and a beauty mark under his eye.

 I looked him over one more time before responding "It's nice to meet you too."

 The two sitting with guns pointed at each other introduced themselves as Devit and Jasdero. The one with the blond hair at the end of the table was Lulubell. The one talking to Road like he was her father said his name was Sheryl. Sheryl and Tyki looked more alike than the rest of their family but still I was glad I had been asked to join their family.

 They all sat back down to eat. When I had got the tray put in front of me I finished very quickly. Eight more trays followed as everyone gawked at how much I could eat for my age and size...

 After we finished dinner Tyki showed me to my room. It was large with a big queen size bed next to the window. There was a piano in the corner and a desk in the other. There was also a walk in closet.

I quickly wash up and put on some pj’s. As I walked over to the bed my eyes were drawn to the Black and white piano. I then continued to walk to my bed.  I slept under the covers and went to sleep.

Hello Again~

This Was Alright (I Think) And I Will Post The Chapters Randomly~

-KillerAkuma