Sweet Tooth Is Coming~

Chapter 9

It had been four days since the rewinding town.

Allen was found sitting in the heart of the ark playing the piano. Road was sitting on the bench next to him. She was relaxing her head on Allen's shoulder while listening to him play. When Allen was playing, they were interrupted by the twins storming in to the room with Skin hot on their tail.

Allen's Pov:

As I heard the doors slam shut I stopped playing and looked at the twins panting. I looked at them questioningly and then I heard someone yelling and hitting the door. It was Skin.

"What did you do this time?" I said while putting my hands on my head and massaging my temples.

Road just sat there looking at the twins with a smile on her face. The twins ran over to the piano and hid behind it.

The Twins quickly replied. "We stole all his candy and hid it from him. Now he is trying to kill us."

I sighed and then the door burst open revealing a pissed Skin. The twins squealed and cowered behind me and Road.

Skin Stomped his way over to us but Road jumped in front of him and held out some lollipops. Skin grabbed the lollipops and walked out of the room like nothing ever happened.

The twins said 'thank you' and ran out of the room.

I sat there thinking 'Wow, they really need to stop pranking him.'

Road and I walked down the streets of the Ark. When walking down one of the streets we saw the Earl. Road let go of my arm and ran to hug the Earl. I did the same as Road but I walked over and hugged him.

The Earl chuckled and hugged back and said. "Hello, Road, Allen."

We let go and followed the Earl to the dining room.

We walked through the big oak doors to the dining room and sat down in our seats.

Skin and the twins were the only ones there. I figured the rest of the family were on missions.

As the maids brung in trays of food and sat them on the table. We all dug in and once we all finished the Earl cleared his throat. "My dear family, I will be giving you all missions. First, Skin go after General Tiedol. Jasdevi go after General Cross, and Road, go after General Klaude Nine. Allen you mission is to delay the Cross group and make sure they don't reach him. Well, that is all my family and good luck on your missions."

We all said "Yes my Lord/Master."

Once all of us left the room I ran to my room and got ready. I change my clothes and was about to leave when I heard a knock at my door. It opened to reveal Road. She ran over to me and hugged me tight.

She let go a little and said "Allen please be careful. I don't want to see you hurt or worse."

She looked up and I smiled down at her before saying. "Road I will be careful so don't worry too much. Well, I better go. Goodbye Road, be back soon." With that I kissed her forehead and left through an ark gate and appeared in a town.

I Know This Is Short So Sorry And I'll Make The Next Chapter Longer. Also Sorry If This Chapter Name Was Lame. I Couldn't Think Of A Good One.

Please Coment And Tell Me What You Think~

KillerAkuma Destroying Her Way Outer Her~