End Of Allen's Awaking

Chapter 12

Allen’s Pov:

Pain.

Agonising pain.

My head and body were in that much pain I couldn’t help but scream. Hundreds of memories flashed before my eyelids.  Sadness, anger, happiness, each and every emotion was in one of the memories. It felt like my head was going to explode and my body felt like I was getting rip apart then out back together again.

…….

Then it all stopped the memories, emotion and pain, just stopped. I cracked open my eyes to looked around but was blinded by light. I blinked a couple of time for my eyes adjust to the light. I tried to sit up, but found out I couldn’t. I directed my gaze downwards to see a mess of blue spikey hair.

Road must have fallen to sleep while watching me. I shook her with my hand, to wake her. When shaking her, I noticed that the skin on my hand was grey. I moved my hand to my forehead and winched in pain, as came into contacted with the fresh middle stigmata.

A small pale hand grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand away from my forehead. “You shouldn’t touch them, just yet.”

I nodded, as I noticed the blood on my hand. Road jumped off of me, sat on the edge of my bed and swung her legs back and forth. I sat up in the bed and swung my legs over the edge of the bed.

“How are you feeling, Allen?”

“Alright… So, how long have I been asleep for?”

“Are about… three days…”

“That explains why I’m so hungry.” As if on cue, my stomach let out a might roar.

Road giggled, jumped off the bed and walked over to my wardrobe. “Go take a shower, you covered in blood and you kinda smell.”

I nod and walked over to the bathroom, open the door and walk in. I closed and locked the door behind me. I turned on the shower, to warm it up, stripped off and got in to the shower.

After I finished showering, I quickly dried myself off and walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist. Road was sitting on the bed with a pair of clothes lying next to her. I walked over to them and was about to start to get changed, when I noticed Road was still sitting on the bed.

“Umm…Road can you wait outside, please...”

She jumped off the bed, walked over to the door and was about to walk out, but stopped, turned back to me and winked, then left.

I quickly got dressed and checked myself in the mirror. I was wearing a black pants, red long sleeve top, black tie, black dress shoes and black gloves. I combed my hair with my fingers and left the room.

Road was waiting outside the door, she grabbed onto my handed and started to lead me to the dining room, because my sense of direction is just horrible.

We arrived at the dining room door, I opened them and let Road walk in first.

(A/N) Sorry For It Being Short.....I Have Writers Block And I Can't Get Rid Of It.....

Hope You Like The Chapter~

Please Comment~

~KillerAkuma