Episode 5 Falling Again

What?... Ni ki questioned
Jungkook are you serious man?
Jungkook let out a little smile before answering back at ni ki......  listen ni ki your problem is that you always jump into conclusions..I said I'll make her love me,,,I dont actually love her

Wait a minute..so how's that gonna hurt her?
Jungkook smiled. Okay now listen carefully
  I will make mia fall  over heels for me,I'm gonna make her think that I love her.
  Ohhh use and dump? Ni ki asked
Haaa...
Jungkook looked at ni ki giving him a smirk.... that's how you get revenge my friend.
  But how are you gonna make her fall for you?.

Don't worry about that I have my ways....
Fine jungkook but be very careful if she finds out about your little plan sh......
She wont do shit you cutted...   all I have to do is to her companion,her shield,more like a friend to her...she won't resist me that I know for sure..

   Jungkook is right,no girl can resist him,he can pull of any shade,hot,cute,dark,dangerous and funny look,you even admitted you once had a crush on him back when you were a fresher, but you knew you couldn't get him because he was every girls dream and why would he want someone like you to begin with.

What did he say to you? Joy asked when she saw you moving to the cafeteria
Uhh...where'd you come from,?
Ugh I asked you a question mia forget about me,what was your conversation with jungkook?

Well nothing much,just that he apologised
Joy got shocked at your statement......you liar,how can jungkook apologise to you mia.
I'm serious he did,he even gave me his words that he will not bully or mess with me again.

Girlll....how're you sure he isn't playing you?
Enough joy can't you just say positive things about him? I mean look at the bright side he apologised didn't he?

Joy scoffed......Mia be careful I don't trust jungkook at all he mig......
I I gotta go now see you later...

Wait..mia ..mia are you trying to avoid the situation...mia joy called out but you were to stubborn to answer,it was as if jungkook had you right under his  palm.

The gut ha sun ... jungkook treated you that way because of that low life girl...
Shut up!!! Ha sun yelled,dont you dare try to degrade jungkook in front of me understand

Chill,,,I'm not trying to do shit,I'm just saying the way he yelled at you because of her dont you think it's fishy,??
Are they dating ?
    Ha sun dragged so-na  by her hair ....didn't I tell you not to say things about jungkook? Ha sun let go so-na cried out of pain.....if you ever say any word to degrade my jungkook I will make you pay got it......ha sun let go of so-na's hair while she stood in pain..besides jungkook can never love or be with someone like mia   ha sun let out a chuckle.. she is most definitely not he's type.

You're right ha sun,so-na stated jungkook can never think of been with such low life,maybe he was in a good mood today that's why he helped her
Ha sun looked at so-na with disbelief trying to wrap her head about what she said...

                                5 days gone

You became more closer to jungkook that it even surprised every one around you..including joy and ha sun ....... people never had the thought of bullying you again because now you were with jungkook,it was as if he was your shield.....

You and jungkook were in the library when you suddenly asked him a surprising yet strange question....

  Do you like me???...you asked
Uhh...uhh..jungkook stuttered before giving you a response... of course mia why would you ask that.you are my friend.
.
No no jungkook you don't understand my question I mean we are pretty much close this pass few days ...like I want to understand our relationship.