Episode 9 Desire

~~  It's been exactly two weeks I last saw jungkook after what happened in the boys restroom..   I couldn't sleep at night because I couldn't stop thinking about jungkook,the way he touches me,the way he makes me feel good.i couldn't wrap my head on what was going on with me...this is unlike me

...I woke up feeling so restless and needy..I was in dying need of jungkook, I didn't know what he did to me but I'm literally crazy for him.
I got off my bed and went to freshen up..my dad travelled out to Canada to visit one of my mom's relative who was sick..I couldn't go because of school so I was home alone....

I quickly picked up my phone to dial jungkook's number..

~~~~~~
Hey jungkook I began ..

Hey babe ,what's going on?

Nothing much jungkook just that I miss you so much and i wanna see you .

Uh..me too babe but I'm out of town right now

I couldn't believe jungkook's words,,is he really out of town and he didn't care to inform me?

But when did you leave?

I'm sorry baby...I had important work .my dad asked me to meet one of he's trusted friend to sign up a deal.

Oh okay...

What's wrong babe...?

No..nothing I'm fine just missing you that's all

I promise I'll be back before the weekends okay?

Okay..byee

Bye babe~~

~~~~
I hunged up, resting my back on the sofa..when I heard the door bell ringing..I quickly stood up and went straight to the door to my greatest surprise....

....Ni ki?
Hey mia can I come in ?
Sure   ......I was shocked that ni ki was actually in my house maybe it was jungkook who  sent him.

Uhh..you can sit -- I said
Thank you mia

We sat down opposite each other..they was a little silence but I broke out

Uhh what brings you here ni ki??

Mia if you don't mind I'll like to stay with you for today . I was right jungkook sent ni ki ... aww so he loves me this much??.

Ahh why?
Well mia I noticed you are lonely so I came to keep you company..

Uhhmm you didn't have to bother ni ki I'm fine I can take care of myself...you were sent by jungkook right?

Yes mia
I was so happy out of my mind that I couldn't contain  my happiness... I'm sure ni ki could see me blushing......

~~~~~~~~~~
It was like hell staying alone for this past week,my father isn't coming back anytime soon ,I only spend time with ni ki ..even in school or at home,I sometimes go to his place  .ni ki and I grew fond of each other this past few weeks..we were uncontrollably close cause why not I dont have a friend anymore.

~~
It was a very cold afternoon..I was walking on the side walk  folding my arms together cause it was really cold but I suddenly felt warm...

Ni ki?
Hii ...he started you were kinda cold so I had to
I'm fine you didn't have to..
Nope no excuses.. if jungkook is ever to find out that I let you catch a cold he will kill me

I let out a little laugh...Thanks ni ki
You don't need to thank me,what are friends for huh..

I was really surprised at ni ki's statement..friends? Really he wants to be friends?