Episode 21 Friends

'I woke up and my head was spinning in so many directions...I decided to take a long shower my I heard a knock on our door....I came out with my towel wrapped around my bare body to check who it was....

Jungkook?? What are you doing here?? There we have it jungkook standing in front of me with me almost bare...

Hi mia...sorry wrong timing,,well I need to talk to you...

About what exactly jungkook?
Umm mia we can't talk here..especially you looking that way...

Fine I'll get changed and meet you..
It's okay by me...

I quickly got changed and was wondering what jungkook wanted to talk about....

I know you're surprised by me and actions..
A little bit jungkook...

Would you listen to me carefully mia
Yeah sure..

Well mia I never hated you..I was so sure how this would turn out to be but I was waiting for him to complete...

The thing was that your father ruined my father's life that very day I swore to get revenge for my father and what he made my dad went through
I couldn't speak, I was just looking at him speaking because I couldn't understand what's up

Will you be able to forgive me mia..this time I don't have any ulterior motives...

'What? Is he really asking me to forgive him? I'm I dreaming again?I hope I'm not

Mia I know this time you wouldn't believe me because I broke your trust in the past,I understand but please say something I can't bare it if you're this quiet...

Uhhmm.. I'm quiet because..uhhmm
I know probably you don't believe me,,it's accurate I'm sure any one in your shoes would not...

Believe me jungkook no matter what you do I can't stop loving you..because I know whatever you did..you...

Shhh...mia no that's not an excuse for me to make your life miserable...I mean I even went as far to almost having your sex tape leaked...

I know...and I'm sorry too jungkook...my father did that and...and ..I started crying but then jungkook wrapped me around his arms...
I felt new..I felt warm..i felt special...this was a new feeling,,I know this wasn't the first time jungkook held me in his arm but I felt something new in the hug ...

No mia don't cry please he said hands still around me gripping me tightly like he doesn't want to loose me....

I'm sorry.....we were wrapped around each other tightly....for a minute before he let go of me

Mia?'can we start over'???...those words which I have been patiently waiting for it was like a melody to my ear,hearing jungkook say that..

Start over?I asked
Yes mia like let's be friends
Friends?? There is nothing I would love more jungkook....
He gave me a little smile before pulling me in for another hug....we hugged so tightly and passionately for yet again start....but this time around as friends ........

What are you guys talking about??
Yes mia jimin and I are right...we planned all this..I mean mia I couldn't see you hurting...so

So that's why you persuaded him to ask for my forgiveness?

It's not like that mia....
Then what joy..I know I asked you for your help but that doesn't mean that you should force him

No mia I didn't force him I swear..we just hatched a little plan that's it...and your three days is not yet over....and he confessed

Technically joy he didn't confess we are just friends..

That's a new start then...I mean from being friends you both might end up been together I'm I right jimin?

Absolutely mia she's right...jungkook realised his mistake and asked for forgiveness what else do you want?

But...
No ifs nor but mia just accept the fact that the both of you have her fresh start now....

I guess so...I looked at them but still felt guilty

It's been a week jungkook and I made up and decided to be friends.....so I took this opportunity to let him know that is better for us to complete this journey but from the root itself.....
Jungkook and I were sitting in my room before I started....

I know you might or might not like what I'm about to say to you jungkook but I honestly want to say it..

Say what ever you want mia I'm all ears...
Well jungkook before I start I want to apologise first ...

Mia don't be silly say what you want...
I want reconciliation jungkook....jungkook looked at me with a confused face..

What do you mean by that mia?

Jungkook I want our fathers to reconcile
Are you being serious mia..he stood up and by the tone of his voice he seemed angry....

Umm..yes jungkook I'm serious I don't want what happened in the past between our fathers to have an effect with our future...

How can you expect me to forgive him not to mention my father...

I know if we try it will work....I'm not siding with my dad or anything..what he did was very bad I know...all I'm saying is for us to start afresh

Mia??
Please listen to me jungkook..I said while calming him down by giving him a peck on his lips..
Trust me everything will be fine...

He gave me a little smile before he pulled me tightly into his grip and deepened the kiss......