Episode 20 The Dream

I could not come to terms that I was pregnant..and how is it possible,I didn't even know or felt anything I mean the last time jungkook and I had sex was three months ago
And I haven't slept with anyone but him...

Mia who's the father? Don't tell me it's jungkook?
Unfortunately joy he is.. he is the father
No no no mia this can't be you can't be pregnant with jungkook's child I mean...

Joy I'm scared ..listen to me Mia we have to do something i mean we have to think of a way to get rid of that child..
But how joy? I don't want to kill it
So you're saying you're going to give birth to jungkook's child after what he did to you??

I mean you're just 21 mia you can't give birth to this child especially not jungkook's
I don't know what to do joy I'm just scared out of my mind...

Well.....

Mia...wake up mia...
I gently opened my eyes...and I saw joy sitting next to me..I was staring at her with tears in my eyes..

So it was all a dream?
What dream? What are you talking about?
Aren't you going to jimin's party anymore?

So I haven't gone? I yelled which made joy choke on her water..

No... and must you have to yell?

I'm sorry joy..just that I had this strange dream when I attended jimin's party and I had a fall out with jungkook and I found out I was pregnant..

Pregnant?...wtf..look mia that dream is a sign for you to stay clear off jungkook..

Noo joy it means something else and I must get to the bottom of it ..
Okay if you insist...

I haven't had such a dream..what does it mean?is it truly a sign like joy said? If it is what is it telling me then?

Firstly I have to check if I'm truly pregnant...joy and I laughed at my statement....

Jimin and jungkook's room....

Get up man..what's your deal?....
Wtf jimin why did you throw that at me?

You don't know?...you really don't know?
I don't

What were you on about calling Mia's name in your dream?
What?

Don't act surprised you were like 'Mia don't go please I love you blah blah blah....

Really? I really said that?
Of course why are you even asking me?

But wait jungkook does that mean you love mia?
What are you talking about jimin? You clearly saw that it was a dream and nothing else

Really?or is that what you want me to think?

I don't know man...

Okay jungkook tell me truly what was the dream about?

I had a dream that mia was leaving me ..I mean it was pitch dark and I couldn't see anything after that....

Aww jungkook my friend..you're truly in love
Will you stop acting like a child jimin and tell me what it means...

Look jungkook I'm not a fortune teller how I'm I supposed to know..but..
But what..??

Easy man..she's not running away she's just in the next block..

Don't be silly jimin..just tell me would you?

Fine fine..but from my knowledge I think it means that someone you love is about to leave you or something like that so you have to tell the person you miss them or love them before it's too late...

Really? That doesn't make any sense..
Fine then suite yourself..is there anymore?..

Don't even dare try to ask me that question
Fine fine..I'm just telling you....

Jungkook couldn't understand his dream as well as mia it was so confusing for them.....

Is everything going according to plan??
Of course joy..jungkook does not have any clue about it...what about you?
Well the same I gave mia the injection as per the doctors advice now she thinks she had a dream when she's pregnant not knowing it was the delusional injection....
So what's next joy?
Is time for the next phase of our plan jimin..I mean since they both have been injected we need to move on fast....
Okay but jungkook will be very hard for us you know??
Not to worry,all you just need to do is convince him,,make sure you keep bothering him about his 'dream'..as for mia I know what to do...
But why are you adding mia to this plan?I thought she already loves jungkook??
Well I want to know if she really loves him or just her obsession...
Great joy..I'm sure this plan will work out well
I really hope so jimin....

A/N Pov
   Flashback....
Joy saw jimin approaching her...he was determined to get his answers because mia has been acting weird any time she sees him...

Hi joy
Hey jimin what's up?haven't been seeing you around why?
Well maybe I needed time to think or sort something out?
Whoa like what jimin???
Well it's about mia..she has been acting strange ever since I introduced her to jungkook..I can't help but to wonder why she's behaving so strangely...
Joy thought to herself that maybe it was the right time to tell jimin the truth..so he won't have to worry so much...
Uhhmm jimin you are right about that..
So you also noticed it? I wonder why she's acting up...
Noo no jimin..you are getting it all wrong..
What are you saying then???

Listen jimin mia and jungkook have gone way back...like the used to date I think..
Jimin was dumbstrocked at Joy's statement
I know you're shocked about this..and you need clear answers but that is half of the truth jimin are you ready to hear the whole truth about mia and jungkook's past??

I..I mean sure why not..
Okay then listen.....

End of flashback
Joy told jimin everything there is to know about what happened between mia and jungkook...he was shocked at first but he calmed himself after all...

That was when joy and jimin decided to hatch a plan to make mia and jungkook confess their feelings to each other...
They got delusional injections from a doctor far away in seoul with so much difficulty and and injected it to them during their sleep...which made them had the dream........

Now for the next stage of joy and jimin's plan..

Stream butter remix by bts and megan the stallion....thank you🥰🥰🥰

~~~

Okay guys I don't think there is anything called delusional injection or something like that..I just made it up for the story 🤭🤭🤭 so please don't ask or search around thank you...
Don't forget to vote and comment if you feel like 💜