Episode 18 Game On

..Jungkook's Pov...
She must have eaten some kind of forbidden fruit making her talk like that..I can see she has lost it interierly... maybe what i did to her few months ago has started having it's effect on her...like what in the world,? How could she possibly think I would ever confess to her?..she must be dreaming..what a severe delusion...her been in this school is just driving me to the walls....*end of jungkook's pov)

What was I thinking by challenging jungkook?I said to myself..i mean how could I forget who and what he can do?
It will be very difficult to make jungkook confess his feelings..his so stubborn and bitter..i thought to myself before seeing that supposed jungkook's girlfriend walking towards me...
What does she wants??

Hiii...you must be mia right?we saw each other not so long ago..
Yeah so? I answered coldly..
Uhhmm I'm ji won...kim jiwon..
Oh nice meeting you jiwon....I said coldly yet again.
Umm I was thinking if we could be friends..I don't know if you want that?
Sorry ji won but I'm already occupied,,I already have a best friend and I'm not so ready to get one
That's fine at least we can hang out together?
Yeah sure if I'm not busy..please if you would excuse me I have classes now...
Okay then see you later mia...
Yeah sure..
I couldn't wrap my head on why she decided to be friends with me so suddenly..is it part of jungkook's new scheme?? What is he cooking up his sleeve?...but he can't do anything now I'm sorely prepared for the worst..let him bring on the game....

It was so weird jungkook and I in the same classroom yet again..the same roll..I felt so uncomfortable as I didn't pay attention to what was going on...suddenly I felt a hand on my thigh trying to make his way up to my skirt...I immediately stopped him...but he didn't burge..so I went ahead and reported him to the professor standing there ..I yelled out my complaint but to my greatest surprise everyone was laughing at me including jungkook.
I was so embarrassed..I looked down while still standing..I heard the professor saying..
Miss do you think here is your hometown high school where you could report vaul behaviour..no no my dear this is seoul seoul not your hometown...
I'm sorry sir I quickly said before seating back down...

After the class was over I quickly left the class room because I was too embarrassed to face anyone....reaching out of the class hallway I saw across the other side where jungkook was beating that boy that tried to have his way with me in class...I quickly rushed there out of sight from jungkook and I heard him say...

You were so lucky that the professor was in the class otherwise I would have broken those hands of yours you used to touch her....now lemme make myself clear you see that girl..never I repeat never go close to her or i will make you pay ...i don't want to see you near her even her shadow do you understand???
The poor boy was shaking after hearing jungkook's threat...and yet he said he doesn't love me when his here..I couldn't hold back myself and I called to him..

Jungkook.....he turned and looked at me but for some reason he became mute....
Thank you..I finally said..
You don't need to thank me mia..I would have done it for anyone...
Liar..liar jungkook lies..you did it because you care about me...
And what makes you so sure Mia??...you are been overly confident in your own words
That's because I trust my heart..my heart never lies to me..
But it's lying to you now mia..because I'm not and I would never love you or confess to you....
Bring it on jungkook...
Fine do whatever you want challenge accepted..within the next three days mia if I don't confess to you what will be the punishment?
Then you are free to leak my sex tape..I could see he was surprised by my words....
Fine mia..you asked for this,don't say I didn't warn you..this time I won't be all merciful...

What about what I want jungkook,,???
I promise you this mia..if I confess to you within this next three days..I will do what ever you want

You promised jungkook..don't go back on your words this time around
I never do
Liar...you promised to always love me and be with me so happened then???he didn't reply to my question rather he came closer to me...

Do you know what you are getting yourself into Mia??.... I know myself I don't love you and I will never confess shit..
Do whatever you want jungkook but you have given me this three days and within this three days I will make you confess your feelings...
Deal?
Deal...Mia jungkook and I parted ways after making our deal..but to be honest,I didnt know things would turn out dirty...I just hope I make jungkook confess or he would leak my sex videos....

~~~~
You what mia???? Joy yelled after I told her everything that happened in her absence...

Calm down joy...is not what you think,he is not the same jungkook I promise he has changed
And how sure are you about that mia?I seriously can't believe he's schooling here..this is a big problem seriously a big one mia..
Dont say that joy at least look at the bright side
Mia?Do you love getting hurt?
What?
I'm sorry but I had to ask after everything that guy had done to you...you seriously want to go after him again and with this ridiculous bet...okay tell me what if you don't succeed? He will leak those sex tape...
That's why I need your support joy..honestly I'm still in love with him and he's not that bad he just need someone to guide him through the right part because he has gone through a lot
And you think you are the one to do that mia?
Obviously my dad made him what he is today...please joy remember our friendship code to always stand by each other during difficult times...
Yes mia difficult times not death..I mean this is obviously suicide mission jungkook again??come on girl you know how much I hate him not to talk of what he did to you...
I understand your pain joy...but I have learnt my lesson and I'm not a fool anymore huh...I just need your help this one time please.....
You know so well that I can't say no to you mia...fine what's the plan..
Okay..listen I have three days to make him confess to me...
Okay???
Within this three days I need you to help me in what ever part you can play....
This is a tricky one mia..but I gat you girl...
Thanks so much I love you
Love you too..after much persuading I finally got joy to agree with my plan as far as I have her by my side there is no stopping me now...

Happy Birthday jungkook can't believe you're 24 now 🥰🥰🥰🥰 May you always be happy and may you fulfill all your heart desires

Happy Birthday jungkook can't believe you're 24 now 🥰🥰🥰🥰 May you always be happy and may you fulfill all your heart desires...more wins to bts 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜