Episode 16 The Twist

It's been a week since joy and I started schooling in cyber university..everything was going so smoothly for us...

......
School bell rang signalling that classes were about to start..I was in a rush so I decided to run
Unknowingly I bumped into someone

I'm sorry I started....
It's fine..a soft but deep voice said to me..I raised my head up and saw this very hot but cute guy starring at me with his precious eye smile.. he was just the definition of perfect..his eyes down to his nose,to his plumply lips..his dark brown eyes goodness I was lost in them..

Excuse me miss...I heard him say..are you okay?I have been asking you a question
Oh..I'm sorry I didn't hear you..
Oh well I was saying.are you alright did you get hurt?
Uhhmm noo I'm perfectly fine thanks..
Sure thing..ohh I'm park jimin..he stretched forth his hand to me...
I..I'm mia..mia park
Whoa that's cool we have the same surname..he said while I give him my hand and we shaked before hearing him say..
Well I'm in the social department how about you?
Oh art department
That's cool my roommate is also in art department...it was nice meeting you mia park ..
I chuckled before answering him..actually you can just call me Mia.
Okay mia see you around..he said before giving me a smile and leaving..

I came straight to the class after my encounter with jimin..I  knew I was already late,,the professor has  already started teaching,,I walked gently to my sit where I saw joy sitting..i sat down close to her.....

Where were you mia??
Sorry..i bumped into someone in the hallway so i had to apologise...
It's fine..he has already started
Don't worry I'll catch up I said while giving her a smile....

After class joy and I were heading to our dorm when I suddenly heard my name..I turned around and I saw jimin running towards me

Hi mia
Hey jimin,what are you doing here?
Well I came to say hi..i saw you from afar and i decided to..
Awwww that's so nice of you..oh jimin this is my friend joy..joy this is jimin the guy I told you about earlier that I bumped into...
Oh really.....jimin and joy changed pleasantries

So jimin tell me what's your base..like what do you like to do with your free time...I said while walking with jimin and joy.
Well I play basketball well..I love singing and my real talent is...lemme guess joy cut in...charming?
We three bursted into laughter after Joy's remark
I wish joy..but no actually it's dancing..
Whoa you dance? I asked surprised
Yeah...I do
Good for you joy said as we all laughed heading to our dorm..we were silent for a while
The boys and girls dorms were close to each other but not that close....

I love your vibes jimin..joy broke the silence.
Well if you do you would like my roommate better because he is vibe itself..
You have been on about your roommate ever since we started talking,who is he? I asked

Well his name is....jimin was cut off by Joy's phone ringing..
I'm sorry guys I have to take this..joy left jimin and I standing alone..

So tell me more about yourself mia...
What was there to tell jimin..is it my horrible past with jungkook and ni ki or my fathers betrayal..I couldn't find the right words..it was as if my past was coming back to haunt me...
Mia?
Yeah?
I asked you something...
Ohh me? What's there to know about me jimin just forget it my life is way boring,,I will bore you with my story..
That's unfair..I mean you're been unfair to yourself..how could you say that about yourself to me you are a bright doll okay....I wished jimin's words could somehow erase my horrible past.

You won't understand jimin trust me it will be better if you don't even know..
Okay....if you say so I won't force you...
Joy came back with a worried face I couldn't help but become worried myself.

What's wrong joy?
Well mia nanny just called me and said that she's not feeling too well..so I have to go back to busan..

Now?
Yes Mia
Fine then I'll come with you
No no it's fine you stay here I'll go and come back before the projects due date
Okay joy please dont forget to update me
I won't...I have to hurry
Joy left in a hurry as jimin and I left for our dorms....

~~~~JIMIN'S pov~~~~

I got to my dorm after seeing mia to the front of her door...
Where is he? I said to myself before hearing a crack...

What are you doing man?I asked my roommate who was busy playing video games with one hand and doing his project with the other
Can't you see jimin or are you blind
I know and I can see but I'm asking because this is absurd ..
What ever bro..he said while turning his gaze on the computer screen yet again..
Fine..what's for dinner??
I had ramyeon...
Ugh again??I asked him while rolling my eyes
Listen jimin if you don't want to have ramyeon all the time get yourself a girlfriend
I already told you..I will take my time to find the perfect girl for me I'm not a player like you...
Whatever mr romeo I don't believe in that shit anyways..
That's because you have not found the girl who would melt your heart away..
Dude that shit only happens in movies this my friend is real life so wake up..

Oh I forgot to tell you,,I met a girl today..
Please jimin I'm not interested in your love story..now go you're distracting me okay...
At least hear me out...
Blah blah jimin....just go
I suddenly heard a knock on our door but my friend was too busy with his game so I had to check myself.....

~~~~Mia's pov~~~
Mia?
Hi jimin...thank God I found your room it took me a lot of time though..
Whoa what are you doing here mia??
Well I made kimchi fried rice for joy and I but since she's gone to busan I decided maybe I should get you some..
Ohh...wow mia you didn't have to bother literally
I insist jimin..besides it's part of my apology...
Okay fine if you insist...oh that reminds me mia come In my roommate is in
Seriously?? Sure let me see this roommate of yours you were going on about...
Trust me mia you would like him...

I made my way into jimin's room and I saw his roommate but he was too busy with his game that I couldn't see his face ....

Dude...jimin started..look at the girl I was trying to tell you about..
He turned to face me and to my greatest surprise....

Jungkook????..........

~~~ park jimin ~~~🤭🤭🤭🤭..

I wasn't sure if I should or shouldn't add jimin but I decided to add him to make a twist...
And I'm really sorry that ni ki's part had to end that way I really didn't think his character was necessarily....