Episode 13 Feelings

I did as jungkook had instructed..I was completely bare before him,,I felt a little nervous because the look on jungkook's eyes read pure lust,I was so sure with his looks what ever happens to me will be all my fault..
  You're so beautiful mia I heard him say,,his gaze not leaving my body.

   I suddenly felt his lips smashing mine,his hands travelling down to my thighs that was already exposed...
Jungkook..I called out to him in between the kiss,he groaned before answering me..
Yes babe..
I have a lot of questions I would like to ask you
He slowly parted his lips from mine before looking straight into my eyes..his eyes as sharp as ever with his lustful and dark gaze on me..

Whatever you want to ask mia I'll answer you but now there's something I have to do..

His words were certain to me,now he has to answer all my questions,he has no choice.

Now where were we?he said while giving me a smirk.
He pulled me into his grip drawing me closer to him..I could feel our breaths raising..and I could feel that he was already hard..so I decided to take the first step...
I rubbed my hands over his burge that was still closed with his shorts..I heard him let out a little groan..

Ohhh...I see you wanna take control? I heard him ask ...
This was not my first time doing it so I'm more experienced now i said to myself before speaking back to jungkook...I'm I not allowed to take control..now jungkook watch me pleasure you I said before giving him a smirk..his eyes wide open looking at me...

I like that babe..he said before giving me that bunny smile that always gets me everytime.
...I made my way with my hands pulling down his shorts..I could see his already erected member sticking out in front of me,veiny and waiting to be touched by my delicate hands.
   I quickly grabbed a hold of it while I knelt down in front of him ..before making my way..i started to tease him a little by only rubbing his tip with my thumb and planting kisses all over..

Stop the teasing babe..I heard him say impatiently..I was so proud with myself for taking the upper hand now I have him under my grip begging for me to pleasure him..I didn't stop which made him more impatient..

..Don't blame me if I return the favor jungkook finally said while looking at me giving him a smile..I saw he was getting more needy before I took him whole inside of my mouth..

Fuck Mia...he cussed
He helped me motion my head so it will be more easier for me to take him fully...I fastened my pace thrusting in and out repeatedly...he moaned while grabbing a hold of my hair tightly from the pleasure that was been given to him.

I finally pulled out of him trying to catch my breath after a long thrust..luckily I pulled out before he could release....

I stood up and grabbed a hold of his neck while pulling him for a kiss..he kissed me back while deepening the kiss I heard him say...

Jump baby....I jumped up and he caught me,,while we parted lips he whispered to me saying ...let the real fun begin shall we ..
He grabbed my ass..as he kissed me sliding his tongue into mine..our tongue meeting..as he deepened the kiss.i let out a slight moan when I felt his hard member rubbing my thighs..

Now for the real teasing shall we...
He slided two fingers into my already wet entrance as I let out a moan and threw my head back ..

J..ju...jungkook I finally said his name when he fastened his pace..
I'm sorry for teasing..please no more,,I need you now..
He smiled at my answer because he knew what he was doing..he whispered to me I told you I would return the favor...he slided one more finger making me gulp and screaming out his name..jungkook