Episode 11 Fall out

...Jungkook??

  Hey man,why are you standing there staring at me?...aren't you happy to see me?

Of course I am..ni ki stated ,,I'm just surprised to see you in my house.
Well I couldn't go home, don't want to face my dad,,,   so what's up what's going on

Nothing much jungkook..
Okay won't you let me in ??

Sure please...

Jungkook and ni ki chatted for a little time before jungkook stated...

So how's she?
How's who?ni ki asked
My girlfriend,,oh sorry my fake 'girlfriend'

Ohhhh she's good,..great

  Ni ki's Pov

I could feel my temperature rising, I was so scared out of my mind..

Why are you struggling to answer ni ki?jungkook asked..
Uhh..nothing

I could feel sweats gathering round my temple

Well it's time for the other phase of my plan..I heard jungkook say.

Plan? What plan?
Are you okay ni ki..what's up with all these questions,,don't you remember our plan?

Ohh yeah..
Umm jungkook about that,shouldn't you stop?
Jungkook raised his brows at my statement,I could feel he was asking me millions of questions with his eyes..
Stop what? Ni ki I ask again are you okay??..we have come this far just to back down? No ways
Okay fine jungkook but at least shouldn't you tell me why you hate mia so much maybe I could see a reason to help you?

Are you crazy man?jungkook yelled,,,what gibberish are you on about, I thought I told you clearly not to ask me that again.
But jungkook you have to tell me the reason why you're so mad at her,,there must be a reason.

So if I don't tell you the reason you won't help me any longer..jungkook finally said with a calm voice
No man..you know I'm your friend, we were friends ever since we were 5,and you know that I've always stood by you weather right or wrong no matter the situation,I'm just asking you the reason to know if it's your fault or hers..

Why do you care so much ni ki? Okay if the fault is mine you will stop been friends with me?
  No..no jungkook you don't understand
I think I understand you clearly ni ki ,,its fine if you don't want to help me with my plans but don't mock my friendship with you.

Jungkook calm down and listen,,let's do this with a calm mind and not to regret it later,,from my observations mia is a nice girl and I can't see the  reason why you hate her so much..

Jungkook punched me on the face as I fell on the floor...

If you weren't my friend ni ki I would have killed you.....don't ever push me to the walls again niki and mind you the very day you will tell mia about my plans...I will forget about mia and come for you instead be warned ni ki

Jungkook stormed out of my house angrily,,,,,,,,,,,,,I got up from the floor..
What have i gotten myself into i said to myself.on the one hand my best friend who is more like a brother to me and on the other hand my newly found love...I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place..

Mia's Pov

It's exactly 12:15 pm...my classes were over,I was sitting down on the chair of our school's garden

Mia..I heard a voice call out to me..
Jungkook? I saw jungkook standing beside me,hands crossed with his perfect body structure.
I stood up and hugged him immensely but for some reason he didn't return the hug.