Episode 19 Regret

Hi mia?
Jimin?...right I have forgotten about jimin totally...maybe I should tell him the truth about jungkook and I...it think it's the right time..
Mia it feels as if you have been avoiding me did I do something wrong?
Noo jimin why would you say that ..the thing is that I've been busy lately..
Ohh.really?hope I'm not bothering you
Not at all jimin
Okay I was thinking..well I'm having a little party in my room so I'm inviting guests well little cause you know the space...I really hope you and joy can make it...what? A party in jimin's room??
Uhhmm.. I don't know jimin
Are you going to turn me down?he pouted his lips making a cute face...
Jimin?
Please mia..I promise you won't feel uncomfortable...and jungkook will be there
That's the problem jungkook.
Okay jimin I'll think about it and get to you
Thanks so much Mia...but don't think too much the party is this night.
This night?

Yes mia
Ohh okay I'll think about it...

Hell no mia..we aren't going there..for crying out loud mia jungkook will be there..I'm not taking chances again ..I know convincing joy this time around would be hard very very hard but I have to try..because the more I'm around jungkook the more chances I have him confessing...
Joy
No mia I'm sorry I'm not going neither will you
Hey..you said you would help me with my plans right?
Yes mia but not this way I mean the boys room?
Okay I promise I will be careful..
Mia is not about been careful it's jungkook we are talking about....
Fine I won't go then...
Joy turned around to look at me then sighed ..
Listen mia I'm not trying to be over protective...only I knew what you went through for the past three months...I don't know why you love him so much...
Have you ever been in love joy?
Im..I...I mean
Then please stop asking me why I love him so much...
This is not love mia..its just lust..you're obsessed
No joy....I know the meaning between lusting over someone and loving them ...
I love jungkook I promise....won't you help me get my love back joy..
Jungkook is a very lucky guy..to have someone who loves him so much despite what he did...

A/N Pov:
Mia and joy got to jimin and jungkook's room with some other friends in the campus...

You made it?jimin asked you with a smile on his face ....
Of course....you replied
Hi joy..hi jimin...nice party
Thanks...
You used your eyes to scan for jungkook but he was sitting on his bed with jiwon...
Look mia he has a girlfriend yet you're still pursuing him ...
Jiwon isn't jungkook's girlfriend she's pursuing him...jimin cuts in
Jimin's words healed your heart immediately
I will be right back guys make yourself comfortable..jimin said before leaving...
See joy I told you ..he still loves me he doesn't have a girlfriend..
Mia you're just asking to get hurt again
Noo joy I know what I'm doing don't worry..... .

Nice song I'm I right mia?jimin asked
Yeah...uhh jimin care to dance?you knew this was your perfect chance to get jungkook jealous...
You both dance while everyone looked at both of you...including jungkook who was boiling in anger.....

I need to talk to you mia...jungkook dragged you out leaving everyone wondering what was going on ..joy wanted to follow but you signalled her not to...

What are you up to mia?
What do you mean what I'm up to? I was just dancing ...

That wasn't dancing mia..you were too close to him ..

Why do you care so much huh??... I was just dancing with a friend..
Jungkook grabbed you by your waist...and he started to kiss you all over...

What are you doing jungkook? Stop it you're hurting me..

Why I thought you loved getting closer to men why don't you let me touch you then...
You could feel your tears dropping down after seeing jungkook's behaviour....

You thought I would confess to you?jungkook yelled which got other people's attention...jimin joy and jiwon with other invited students.

Never mia..who wants to be with someone like you?...when you literally slept with my best friend.  You were shocked out of your mind at jungkook's sudden behaviour and everyone was standing there..

Jungkook.?
Don't you dare interrupt me joy...you know everything...or didn't you?

Why are you bringing the past up now jungkook?

Because you left me no other choice park mia..what were you saying?you would make me confess?? In your widest dreams

You could feel your tears gushing down in a faster pace....

Jungkook let out heavy sigh before continuing
Now listen to me Mia..I don't want to see your face ever again..you think I would forget what your father did? Love? My foot...

Mia come on let's go..joy tried to pull you but you didn't burge..with tears still in your eyes you poured out your frustration..

Thank you jungkook for making me believe that love isn't real once again..It was so foolish of me to ever think that you loved me..joy warned me several times but I didn't listen to her now look I'm suffering again...
Jungkook I hate you..
Jungkook flinched a bit after hearing you say that...

I thought I could get you in the right track because of what my dad did to you but I was wrong you will never change...thanks for insulting me yet again...

I loved you but now jungkook I Hate you,I hate you jungkook..you finally said before you collapsed....

Mia...joy yelled...

Mia's Pov
I got up and I was already in my room...my head still banging...
Joy? Wha...
Why mia?why did you hide this from me?
What are you talking about joy?I don't understand anything...
Joy leaned closer to me before stating..
Mia..I thought we were friends?
We are friends joy what are you saying..you're scaring me...
Scaring you?I'm scaring you really?
Joy at least tell me what's wrong?

What's wrong mia is that you're fucking pregnant...

My eyes widened at Joy's statement
Pregnant? How? When?

What are you talking about joy?please stop joking around..

Who's joking here? Mia you're fucking three months pregnant....

I felt like collapsing again but joy held me .....