Episode 8 Dick Trick

~ It's my first time attending school again after been jungkook's girlfriend, it was a new feeling, I didn't know what would happen, how people would treat me... a once bullied girl is now the girlfriend of the most wanted boy in school.

Stop right there,I herard a voice said to me,and of cause i immediately knew who it was.

What do you want now ha sun?? I asked ha sun who by her facial expression said it all,she already knew I'm  jungkook girlfriend.

Is the news true??are you really dating my jungkook?
I raised my eyebrow to her question and then corrected......not yours ha sun but mine I quickly corrected.

How?how did you manage to..
Look ha sun I would advise you to stay away from me and especially jungkook If you don't want any problems

What? How dare you...
Ha sun was about to raise her hand to me but I quickly stopped her,,building up my courage I pushed her unknowingly she fell but someone cut her ,,,to my surprise it was joy..

Joy? I yelled out...

  Wow mia ,this is just great..ever since you started dating jungkook, is like you've changed, you're now a new person.

I rolled my eyes to her statement and said,,,

Are you done?
Now listen I won't take shit again,I'm not a baby been controlled unfortunately you are. So don't question my decision joy,,and last time I checked we weren't friends.

Your words were like a sharp knife piercing through Joy's heart.

I left joy and ha sun who were standing there in disbelief, about a girl like me who has been bullied almost all my years at school gathering up courage...

~~~

I knew my words hurt joy badly, but I didn't care she was suppose to be my best friend and support my every decision....I was in my own thought suddenly I felt a hand on my waist..

What are you doing ?? I yelled while jumping out of the grip.
It's me babe..jungkook whispered into my ear ,which made my body feel like it was elecuted 

Jungkook what are you doing someone might see,,
I said trying to push him away from my grip
It didn't work rather he dragged me out of the class..

...where are we going jungkook?I asked judging by my tone..I was a little scared.
You'll see,jungkook Said giving me a less worrying smile.

What??Ewww jungkook this is the Male's bathroom ..
I know baby ,,he gave me a smirk
What are we doing here?
Shhh...mia I couldn't get you off my mind after what happened between us the other day..I wanted you so badly.i wanted to feel you,to touch you but I didn't have the chance and it wasn't the right time.

I was just standing there looking at jungkook speak..God damnn he was so fine with he's school uniform tucked in on him,  I wonder how I'm just noticing this part of jungkook..

Jungkook drew closer to me pulling my waist to his grip. We were so close I could even hear his  heart beat,,and he's breath.

~~Allow me to make you feel right,jungkook finally whispered in my ear,,I was frozen,it was as if my legs couldn't move..

I looked at him but he's eyes are already on my lips,he bit he's lower lips and looked up at me,his  expression reads lust....

Before I knew it,he kissed me.......

I was taken aback but i slowly moved my lips to his movement revealing my mouth open for him he moved he's tongue inside deeply kissing me,,it was passionate yet lustful...

We breaked the kissing trying to catch our breathe...eyes glued on each other

Jungkook immediately pulled me up to the boy's restroom sink..I let out a little scream cause it was too hard..

He knelt down in front of me planting kisses on my legs moving up to my thighs.  I could feel my heart racing..

He stopped,and came facing me,he then leaned to my right ear and whispered...

I want you to scream my name when I touch you baby....
He went down again kissing my thighs this time he increased the motion,,his  hand pulled down my uniform skirt exposing only my undies and my shirt.

He opened my legs and came in front of me his  legs in between mine...
He pulled me more closer to him,,,,I could feel his already hard member in my core which made me more wet..

Already wet for me?... jungkook asked
I.I...I was about to speak when he inserted his  finger into my already wet entrance..

I gulped..and let out a little moan
I told you to scream my name when I touch you baby girl...

He fastened his pace...
Ahh..jj ju jungkook...
He gave me a smirk
That's more like it baby...

  I could feel myself reaching my climax
He pulled his  finger out,he drew me more closer and started making a way to my entrance with his tongue,,I moved my head back because I couldn't handle all the pleasure jungkook was giving to me ,I held he's shirt tightly,because I could feel im already near

He fastened his  pace...

J jungkook....I moaned..I. I'm...
Cum for me baby,I heard jungkook saying underneath me....with a little more movement with his tongue I released all over jungkook,and I could feel it dripping down my thighs.i let out a slit moan and laid my head on his back still underneath mine,,,still licking my juice.

You like that baby?...
He leaned closer and kissed me, I could taste my self in he's mouth.

He then held me tightly, I felt hes member still in my exposed down body...

He moved his hand to his belt and started unbuckling,,he pulled down his  uniforms trouser,I could see his member sticking through his boxers,,I bit my lower lips in anticipation waiting for what will happen next...

He finally pulled down his boxers exposing his  huge,veiny member,damnn he is so big.
Pull it down..he commanded
I immediately pulled down my panties...he came to me and held my waist looking up to me and gave me a little smirk..

I couldn't believe I was literally gonna be fucked in the Male's bathroom by my least expected Jungkook..

He placed the tip of his member on thigh and let out a little smile after he saw me shutting my eyes .
Come on baby watch me when i fuck you..

I opened my eyes and looked at him
He then slides the tip of his member into my entrance.. I moaned out his  name making him withdraw his  action..I sighed as I felt empty

Was wronged I asked him? Already pulling his  boxers and trouser back up...

He buckled up and came to me ....

Not now baby...he gave me a little smile
I .I..
What's wrong he asked?
Do you want me ? I didnt answer him at first but I understood what he meant..

He asked again but this time he whispered
'Do you want me,?

Y.yes I finally spoke
He smirked ... then said what do you want say it ,I want to hear you say it..

I.I want your dick,i finally said
Where do you want my dick ??

I.. I want it in me..now jungkook.

Jungkook smiled because he knew he has you where he wanted ,you couldn't resist him any longer , you always have the urge to see him and be with him every single day..

You didn't know what awaits you...

   ~~~ I'm so sorry guys if this didnt match up to your expectation...everything is so new to me..even writing smut🤭🤭🤭 
I hope you guys enjoy it 💜
I also made this part a little shorter cause I almost died while writing this 😫😫😫😫😫