Chapter 2: Revealed

"Should I tell them".

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.

(Flashback)

"Dad can i go out".

"No you can't you still have some royal classes to attend".

"But they are boring! I wanna go out and play!".

"You are a prince Aaron, behave like one!".

"But I don't want to be one! It's no fun at all!".

"You have to be! you are the next heir to the throne. Be responsible!".

"But dad!".

"Enough! Guards take the prince to his room and make sure he doesn't go out".

"Yes your majesty".

(Back to current time)

Location : Planet Eltaria

A spaceship labelled as MYS Kebenaran entered the atmosphere of a beautiful planet. Suddenly the engines gave up and the ship made a rough landing (read : crash landing) on fertile plains. Some royal guard guarding the area noticed the ship and head to this location.

"Is everyone okay?". Yaya asked. The others replied in affirmation. After making sure that they all are in one piece, they planned their next step. In short, their plan was to explore the planet and ask for help or make a communication with TAPOPS to send a rescue team or a substitute ship.

"Hmm, guys I was wondering can you guys go without me to search the place and find help? I rather stay in ship". Everyone looked at the direction of the voice revealing a nervous elemental wielder.

"See Fang! You all only mock me for not helping and just relaxing, BoBoiBoy wants to skip missions too!". Gopal pouted.

"Can you just keep quiet Gopal! Why you don't want to come BoBoiBoy?". Yaya said.

"Uhh nothing important, I'll just stay here to make a communication with TAPOPS".

"It's fine, BoBoiBoy will stay here while we explore the planet". A certain raven-haired boy exclaimed.

"Thanks Guys!". BoBoiBoy happily pouted.

With that the team (excluding the elemental wielder) made its way out leaving their worried friend.

"How much longer". Said the indian boy.

"Shut up Gopa~". Ying said but she was stopped as they noticed their were armed guards surrounded them pointing their guns towards them.

"Identify yourselves immediately!". One of the guards which seems to their leader shouted.

"Uhh we're members of TAPOPS and we came in peace please don't hurt me I'm innocent". Gopal panicked.

"TAPOPS? They seem suspicious, guards arrest them!". The leader spoke seemingly not trusting them. The guards approached them with pointed guns and handcuffs.

"It seems that we had no choice except to use our powers". Fang whispered.

"Alright! Time slow-mo! Huh? My powers aren't working!". Ying worriedly said. The others tried to use their powers too but all in vain.

"You can't use your powers here, their is an anti-power system on this planet disabling the use of any power from power spheres". The leader explained while the team were handcuffed by the guards.

"STOP!". Suddenly a voice shocked them. The looked towards the voice owner.

"BoBoiBoy!". The team happily exclaimed.

"Who are you to stop us kid!". The leader angrily shouted.

BoBoiBoy bravely came forward and showed them a pendant while saying,

"Your Prince".

Chapter two finished! Enjoy!