Chapter 6: Realization

I'm finally here!

Enjoy!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.

Time Skip (A few days later)

A elegently dressed boy wearing a cape and a crown was walking in the corridors with fast steps. He was heading towards a certain room fastly.

The guards on the gate politely bowed to him before opening the door. A man was standing there with hands on the back facing the large windows starring outside.

"Father! What I know is true? You have prisoned my friends while you told me that they have gone back! Why you lied to me!" The boy shouted.

"You don't have to worry about them Aaron, I will set them free after the accuse on them is clear". The man said while facing him.

"Accuse? For what! You still think that they are the ones who kidnapped me and manipulated me to stay with them so they can make use of me!". Aaron pouted.

"Don't be silly Aaron. They want you for their own good. You should forget them now". The man said.

"But they are my friends!". He defended.

"They don't deserve to be friends with you, they kidnapped you and do something to you so you can trust them and so in future they can use you for blackmailing our kingdom". The man calmly replied.

"You think that I was kidnapped! I ran away that day! So I can be free from you! From you to ruling over my life!". BoBoiBoy shouted as he angrily leaves the room leaving his father shocked from what he has said. The voice of his son echoed in his mind. The king sighed realising his mistake to force his son to do what he want. Memories came infront of his eyes.

"Dad please can I go out today".

"No you can't".

I meet some children in the gonter lane when we were visiting the countryside, I wanna make friends with them".

"You are a prince you can't afford to waste your time on such activities, understood!".

"Yes dad".

---------------------------------------------------------

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING THERE AARON".

"I was climbing the tree dad! I saw some boys playing outside and climbing trees and plucking fruits, so I tried to climb a tree too".

"WHAT IF YOU FALL DOWN! YOU GONNA GET YOURSELF HURT".

"But I don't fall down I'm perfectly fine!".

"Enough! You are not allowed to go out of the castle even with me or your mother until you understand the meaning of being a prince and behaving well".

-------------------------------------------------------------

"I was killing his little wishes and the child in him, it makes sense he want to get free from me". The king sadly sighed.

He made his way to his room. He knocked politely. "Aaron come out, I'm sorry for being a bad father. I'll let your friends go". He waited for some response. No sound was coming out of his room. He opened the door. "Aaron?". There was no one in the room. He screamed after recovering from the shock.

"Guards! Find the prince and bring him here safe and sound!".

Has he lost his son again. How terrible father he is. He sighs and said.

"Please be fine Aaron".

And done! How was it. I hope you like it.