Chapter 12: Alive

Hello dear readers!

This story is soon going to end!

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------

(Flashback, a few minutes before)

In the ICU, the surgery just finished. The doctors had successfully saved the life of the young prince. Now he was being moved to another room. Servants and Doctors were by his sides in case he woke up and needed something. Few minutes passed and nothing happened. Doctors keep checking his condition.

One of the doctor noticed his fingers slowly moving giving the sign of him awaking. The boy slowly opened his eyes. Pain was clear on his face. The bed was brought to a comfortable sitting position and a glass of water was touched with his mouth. The boy slowly drinks the water while closing his eyes. He signalled that he is done drinking.

The prince opened his eyes again and studied his surroundings. He slowly tried to stand but was gently pushed back to bed.

(A/N: From now, it will be BoBoiBoy's pov)

I slowly opened my eyes and tried to move but an immense pain hit me. I tightly closed my eyes again because of the pain. I can feel that the bed moved into a semi-sitting position. A glass of cold water was brought to my mouth which I eagerly drank. My throat was like I have swallowed a sack of sand. I tried to open my eyes again and noticed my surroundings. I was back in the palace! How? I tried to recall what happened. My friends! I was shot! Where are they? Are they fine?

I looked at the peoples who were surrounding me and they look like doctors? I shrugged that off. I can here them calling me.

(Third person's pov)

"W..where are my friends? What happened?" BoBoiBoy asked.

"Your highness, you were shooted. Your friends are in accuse of trying to kill you. Right now, the trial is going. You need not to worry about anything. You should rest." The senior doctor replied.

"Accuse? Killing? They didn't do anything! They were with me all along! Someone shooted me from behind. Whom i don't saw." He shouted.

The doctors look at each other with confuse faces. Not knowing what to do. Someone opened the main door. It was a soldier. He was there to inform about the trial. What he told was unbearable for BoBoiBoy.

"The earthlings, namely, Yaya Yah, Gopal Kumar, Fang xxx and Ying xxx are sentenced to death on the murder attack on the prince of Elemtria. He will be hanged soon." The guard stated.

On hearing this, BoBoiBoy tried to get up so he can clear his friends' name, but the chest pain prevent him. Doctors tried to stop him saying that his wound is still fresh and stretenous movements can open up the wound but BoBoiBoy paid no head. Instead he ordered them to bring him there. Having no choice, the doctors helped him doing so.

[Back to the present]

BoBoiBoy appeared, accompanied by doctors who help him to stand. King ran towards his son. Whispers were going in the crowd. "Aaron." King politely said as he gently hugged his son. "I'm sorry."

BoBoiBoy was astonished to hear those words. He burst into crying. "I'm sorry too... Dad." BoBoiBoy said. "Let my friends go, they are innocent."

King stared in his eyes and then signalled some guards to let them go. The guards obeyed.

Next chapter is the final.

Bye!