Chapter 10: Worried

Hello I'm back!

I hope I don't make you all wait for too long. 😅

It's just that I'm a bit lazy and busy.

Enjoy!!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.

Fang's Pov

As I saw BoBoiBoy got shooted and falling down I ran towards him. He was bleeding on the chest badly. Gopal picks his body in a sitting position while Yaya and Ying tried not to panic and do something about his wound. I was shocked to see that Gopal was not panicking and calling for help just like he always do, but he was being responsible for once in his life.

A thought struck my mind and I looked around searching for the attacker, I saw some shadowed figures running away in dark. I was about to follow them but stopped as my foot struck something. It was the gun from which BoBoiBoy was shooted. I absentmindly picked it up. Suddenly I heard some noises behind me. A group of guards has surrounded us all armed. Their uniforms were same as we saw when we crashed on this planet. They were all aiming guns towards us.

Looks like they have found us. What a bad luck we have! First BoBoiBoy got injured, then the attackers fled away and now we are surrounded by the royal guards who were eager to slay us from the first place.

The guards ran towards us when they saw BoBoiBoy injured. Seeing they can help us treating BoBoiBoy, I told my friends to back of and let them take BoBoiBoy. I know it was risky and they can harm us too but the only thing important right now was saving BoBoiBoy.

The gurads came forward and gently carried him up while the leader was busy calling medics and more forces. Worry was clear in his voice. I guess it is right to trust BoBoiBoy with them. After all he is their Prince!

After ending the call the leader came back to his serious mode. He ordered the guards to take BoBoiBoy away. We tried to follow but they stopped us. The leader ordered the rest of the guards to arrest us. I was shocked. He eyes us all from head to toe. He addressed me. "You'll will pay for what you did to our prince. Pray that he came up alive and your sentence can be reduced to a less painful death." He coldly said as the guards handcuffed us. Ying and Yaya tried to struggle but I signalled them to stop so we can assure BoBoiBoy's safety first. Gopal on the otherhand continued to cry. (typical Gopal 😑).

Hopefully, the medics arrive early and we see our precious cargo handled carefully by the medical team. On the other hand we were stuffed harshly in a low space jeep like vehicle. Both of our destinies were the palace except we were going their with no honour and like prisoners and on the other hand our friend was going their as a royal who was kidnapped and stabbed by his own low-class friends. I sighed as i leaved my fate to mother luck.

I hope it wasn't too short. I write it in kinda hurry.

Bye!

(proceeds to disappear for another couple of weeks)