Chapter 9: Attacked

I'm back!

Enjoy!

Warning ⚠: Mentions of blood, teary moments (maybe)

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.

BoBoiBoy and his friends were talking about their next step. On reaching one point Ying suddenly asked BoBoiBoy.

BoBoiBoy : So, we have to go to the East End. There is a spaceship center there. Our ship will be their probably. If not we'll steal a ship and escape. I'll take you there.

Yaya : Good plan BoBoiBoy!

"Thanks Yaya". Said BoBoiBoy while scratching his non-itchy cheeks.

Gopal : Finally, we can get out!! I'm missing my Amma's Curry. Amma's Curry I'm coming!!

(A/N 😐 Seriously Gopal)

BoBoiBoy : sighs, I'll miss you guys.

Fang : Huh? What do you mean? Aren't you coming with us!

Ying / Yaya / Gopal : Yeah! Why you are not coming!

BoBoiBoy : Sorry guys my place is here. I have responsibilities here. I can't just runaway from them. Please understand.

Yaya : *sighs* it's fine BoBoiBoy, we understands. But do come to visit us! Will ya?

BoBoiBoy : Of course i will. I'll never forget you guys.

Yaya's pov:

We were having our little moment together but it didn't last long. A sudden voice of gunshot echoed in the silent cave. They shocked to see that the bullet was shot to one of them. And that was no other than there beloved dino-hat boy. BoBoiBoy's hand we're on his bleading chest and eyes were shocked. We ran to aid him screaming his name as he suddenly faint.

BoBoiBoy's pov:

We were talking but all of sudden I heard a gunshot voice. I feel a cold thing go through by back and ran shivers in my spine. I touched my chest and was shocked to see a red liquid flowing. My vision started to get blury. I could hear faint voices of my friends calling my name before everything went black.

Done!

I was gonna update on tomorrow or on monday. But I updated today instead cause you all were waiting for this chapter. I hope you like it.

(me: *sees the murderous glares of readers while sharpening their knives with a you-dare-hurt-our-cinnamon-roll-when-we-told-you-not-to-now-we-will-make-sure-you-wont-see-another-day look*)

Errr gotta go, I value my life. See ya~

Next update will take time I guess.

Bye!