Chapter 8: Escape

I'm here again!

Enjoy

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.

BoBoiBoy lead the group through a secret passage. The keep on going until they reached a cave with green crystals on the walls. The keep on heading until they reached a waterfall and decided to stop.

Fang : Now start telling BoBoiBoy!

BoBoiBoy : Sighs "Okay, so some years ago..........................

BoBoiBoy explained everything to them. Others just dumbfounded listened to his story. After BoBoiBoy ends his tale, Yaya was the first one to speak.

"BoBoiBoy you could have shared all this to us before! Aren't we friends!". She said.

"Errrr...... Sorry guys I have no choice, I don't want to put you all in trouble too plus I don't want you all to think odd of me". BoBoiBoy replied while lowering his head.

"You shouldn't have. Why would we think odd of you? You should have shared everything with us. It would lower your burden too. What are friends for!!" Ying said while proudly putting her hand on her chest at the last line.

"Thanks guys. That meant a lot to me". BoBoiBoy replied with a warm smile.

"Am I the only one who is hungry???". Gopal pouted. Others just sweatdrop at his reaction.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile at the Palace

The king sat on the throne with worry clear in his eyes. His six sense was telling him something bad gonna happen. The only thing he can think about was his son. He knew from the beginning that kingdom's enemies want to kill his son. That's why he tried to keep his son away from the outside world so nobody can get a chance to do harm upon him. He don't allow his son to go out not because he want him to do what he want but because he want to keep him safe.

Safe from danger.

But he failed.

He failed to protect him.

Even worst.

He failed him as a father.

Done!

Sorry this was meant to be long but this father part just came into my mind so I write it instead and move the other half into the next chapter.

Don't worry the next chapter is going to be interesting.

Byeeee!!