Chapter 11: Caught

Hi! Sarah here!

I will try to finish this story soon as I'm focussing on my second book.

"""Reverse Appears''''''

(A/N Yep, I finally published it!)

Don't forget to check it out!!

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------

In a large round hall crowded by thousands of peoples were a case going. The windows in the highly lit room were covered by large, thick, silky curtains. The hall was very spacious and about two thousand people were on the seats listening to the accuse. They all were eager to know what will happen. The only thing they know was that this was something to do about their prince, who had returned not long before. The centre of the room was free having a lot of room. Yes, it was a court.

In the place of judge was sitting their beloved king. The king has a down look and seemed not wanting to stay here and go somewhere else. The minister was near them who occasionally whispers something to king when some certain servants came and fill up the minister with latest news, to which king was listening with a worried look.

From his face it was clear that he wanna go somewhere else, but staying here was important too. The audience, which consisted of the planet's important peoples like high miltery peoples, ministers, lawyers, heads of important companies were sitting their impatient.

Suddenly, the main door opened, revealing a pack of guards surrounding some children with their handcuffed and heads down. Upon seeing them, the crowd started taunting and shouting on them. The group could hear their voices full of anger and hatred.

"Kill them all!" One of the person shouted.

"Hang them!"

"Don't leave them alive!"

The group flinched at hearing this. They were accused on killing their own friend now. The friend for who they can do anything. The friend who was always at their back. Who always endanger himself in order for their well being. And now their friend was in life death situation and they can do nothing. They too were helpless. Fang was cursing the time when he picked up that gun and leave his fingerprint. Now they all were blamed for killing BoBoiBoy. And yet they can't do anything about it.

The judgement don't go for long. The king sentenced them to death after hearing all the evidences. Fang's fingerprint put a major role in it. They lost all hope. Suddenly, they all here a voice they wanted to hear.

A weak voice spoke,

"Stop father, they are innocent."

"BoBoiBoy!"

Done!