Chapter 3: Back to where I am from

"Your Prince".

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Gopal : Why are we being treated like prisoners!

Ying : Stop complaining! I'm still thinking about what happened before.

Gopal : Yeah! BoBoiBoy is a prince! He don't even told his best friend about it!

Fang : Hey! He don't tell us too!

Gopal : That doesn't matter.

(Flashback)

"PRINCE!!!!!". Everyone screamed.

The leader's eyes widen in shock, he came forward and focused on the pendent. He immediately recognized it as Royalty Emblem of their planet representing the royal family. He acknowledged him as their prince who got lost 6 years ago. He immediately kneeled down. Seeing their leader, the other guards also kneeled towards their prince. On the other hand BoBoiBoy's friends were processing the information they just got. Did their friend was lying about his life the whole time! Were they tricked! BoBoiBoy will has a good reason to hide that. The only way was to ask him himself. Gopal was the first one to recover from the shock. "BoBoiBoy". He started. "What are you talking about! Are you a prince. A real PRINCE!".

BoBoiBoy looked at them nervously and sighed. He was about to say something but he was stop when the guards stood infront of him like protecting him. "Don't you dare speak to our prince like that or you will not be able to say anything again!". The leader shouted (again). Then he turned to BoBoiBoy and bowed a little. "Your Highness, you have to return to the castle with us".

"Huh?".

Sarah here

Two chapters a day! Sorry if it was short I want to leave a cliffhanger 😅😅. And also I named BoBoiBoy as Aaron in the previous chapter (in the flashback at the start of the chapter), I really like that name for him.

See ya BYEEEEE!!.